Western Railway Clerk Cum Typist Recruitment 2020- Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK-CUM-TYPIST 1900(GP)/LEVEL-2 AGAINST 33 1/3% Ranker QUOTA FOR PERSONNEL AND ADMIN DEPTT- BCT DIVISION. Selection Board for promotion from Group “D” to Group “C” post of Jr. Clerk cum- typist in 1900(GP)/Level-2 against 33 1/3 rd % Rankers Quota for Personnel and Admin. Deptt- BCT Division.
Western Railway Clerk Cum Typist Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Western Railway Clerk Cum Typist Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||11-05-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||10-06-2020 06:00 P.M.|
|The Eligibility List will be issued on||21-06-2020|
Western Railway Clerk Cum Typist Application Fee
|For General, OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For SC, ST & PWD Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Method||The Payment Can Be Made By Using Internet Banking /Debit Card / Credit Card|
Western Railway Clerk Cum Typist Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 Years for SC/ST Candidates|
03 Years for OBC Candidates
Western Railway Clerk Cum Typist Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Qualification M.P Passed in Recognized Institute.
- They have to qualify typing speed test at 30 W.P.M. in English or 25 W.P.M. in Hindi within a period of 2 years from the date of their promotion and if they fail to qualify typewriting test within a said period, they will be liable to be reverted.
Western Railway Clerk Cum Typist Vacancy Details Total: 116 Post
|Jr. Clerk-cum-typist 1900 (GP)/Level-2||1900 (GP)/Level-2||34||04||04||42|
Mode of Selection
- The willing staff who satisfy the prescribed conditions of eligibility will be subjected to a written examination.
- The written test will consist of one paper divided into in two parts- Part-A and Part- B, Part “A” will consist of question on working knowledge of employee of the English language and Part “B” will consist of question on General standard of intelligence, Arthmetic. General Knowledge mainly pertaining to Railway matter.
- The question paper will be of objective type with multiple answers in bilingual language English and Hindi.
- Total number of question will be asked- 100+10=110 questions approximately.
- OMR Sheets shall be used for answering the questions.
- In terms of Railway Board’s letter No E(NG)I/2018/PM1/4 dt. 14.11.2019 (RBE No. 194/2019), there will be no negative marking in the selection against departmental quota where panel is arranged in the order of seniority from those qualified .
- Duration of the examination will be for 120 minutes.
- The written examination is to be conducted in one stage.
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- NALCO Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Recruitment 2023
- DSSB Recruitment 2023
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2023
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us email@example.com
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.