WBPSC Management Information System Co-ordinator for Mid-Day Meal in School Scheme Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ANY POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. CANDIDATURE OF ANY CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION WILL BE SUMMARILY CANCELLED. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government. All the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained only from Universities/ Institutions duly recognized by the competent authorities. The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not conveniently possible to interview all the applicants, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualification /higher marks/ grade obtained or on the basis of a Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
WBPSC Mid-Day Meal in School Recruitment 2019 – Full Notifications Click Here
WBPSC Mid-Day Meal in School Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of online applications : 26th December, 2019
- Closing date for receipt of online application : 15th January, 2020
- Last date of payment of fees : 15th January, 2020
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI : 16th January, 2020
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI : 15th January, 2020
WBPSC Mid-Day Meal in School Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
Fee Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only. Candidates may in addition have to bear the following charges:
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee @ 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
- For online payment using net banking facility: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
- For offline payment through Bank Counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only
WBPSC Mid-Day Meal in School Recruitment 2019 Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
- Not more than 39 years on 01.01.2019 relaxable for persons holding substantive appointment under School Education Department, Govt. of W.B.
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and relaxation of upper age limit up to 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal. Relaxation up to 3 years may be allowed to O.B.C. (’A’ & ‘B’- Both Non Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. candidates of other States may apply against unreserved vacancies only as general candidates. Such benefits are also available up to the age of 45 years for Persons with disabilities.
WBPSC Mid-Day Meal in School Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- Essential: a) Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/Business Management from a recognised University; OR b) Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised Institute/ DOEACC (A LEVEL).
- Desirable: 2(two) years’ experience in database management, preparation of customized reports, need based application programming
WBPSC Mid-Day Meal in School Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details Total: Post
- VACANCIES 11 (ELEVEN)
- RESERVATION 2 reserved for OBC-B (Non Creamy Layer), 3 for S.C. and 1 each reserved for OBC-A (Non Creamy Layer), S.T. and Persons with Disabilities (Blindness or Low Vision)
- PAY: Rs. 7,100 – 37,600 (P.B. 3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900/- and other allowances
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|