WBPSC ICDS Supervisor Main Admit Card Download 2020- Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – Online applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post(s) which is/are temporary but likely to be permanent. Examination For Recruitment to the post of Supervisor (Female only) of ICDS, 2019 Under the Department Of Women & Child Development & Social Welfare ,Govt. of West Bengal. The Commission will hold a competitive examination on the results of which recruitment will be made to the post of Supervisor of ICDS (Female only) under the Department Of Women & Child Development & Social Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal.
N.B.: ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND SPEAK IN BENGALI IS AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT BUT SUCH KNOWLEDGE IS NOT MANDATORY FOR CANDIDATES WHOSE MOTHER TONGUE IS NEPALI, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED. SUCH ABILITY WILL BE TESTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.
WBPSC ICDS Supervisor Main Admit Card Download 2020 – Full Notifications
WBPSC Miscellaneous Important Dates
|Admit Card Download Start Date||15-04-2020|
|Admit Card Download Last Date||26-04-2020|
|Examination Date||25th and 26th April, 2020 (Saturday and Sunday) from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM (Forenoon Session) and 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM (Afternoon Session)|
ICDS Examination Centre
WBPSC Miscellaneous Important Instruction
- Candidates should check the Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the Commission’s office immediately.
- Candidates are required to bring two identical stamp size photographs along with any one of the following documents : (i) Madhyamik or equivalent certificate bearing photograph, (ii) Passport, (iii) PAN Card, (iv) AADHAAR Card, (v) EPIC (Voter Identity Card) and (vi) Driving Licence.
- Admission to the examination is purely provisional subject to determination of eligibility in terms of the advertisement.
- Under no circumstances admission will be allowed without the valid Admit Card downloaded from the Commission’s website.
- Admission to the Examination Hall will not be allowed after 10 (TEN) MINUTES of commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should reach the Examination Venue 1 (ONE) HOUR before and enter the Examination Hall 30 (THIRTY) MINUTES before commencement of the examination.
- A candidate will under no circumstances be allowed to appear in a venue other than the allotted one. No request for change of venue of the examination will be entertained.
- Candidates are required to use BLACK BALL POINT PEN ONLY while exercising response on the OMR ANSWER SHEET.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the scheduled hour of conclusion of the examination.
- Adoption of any kind of unfair means during the hours of examination will entail penal action as would be deemed fit by the Commission.
- Candidates suffering from Blindness or Low Vision or with Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy will be allowed 30 (THIRTY) MINUTES compensatory time(@20 minutes per hour).
- Candidates suffering from Blindness / Low Vision or with Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy having writing extremity and requiring the help of a scribe must engage their own scribe. The Scribe must have academic qualification not higher than the one prescribed in the Advertisement for this examination. The Commission, under no circumstances would provide Scribe to the candidates suffering from Blindness / Low Vision or with Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy having writing extremity.
Don’t Use This Things in Examination Hall
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO BRING ANY ITEM EXCEPT THOSE REQUIRED FOR THE PURPOSE OF EXAMINATION, E.G. ADMIT CARD, ID PROOF ETC.
- CARRYING / USING ANY TYPE OF CALCULATORS, MOBILE PHONES, GADGETS OF COMMUNICATION IS COMPLETELY BANNED INSIDE THE PREMISES WHERE THE EXAMINATION IS BEING CONDUCTED. INFRINGEMENT OF THIS INSTRUCTION WILL ATTRACT PENAL ACTION INCLUDING BAN FROM FUTURE EXAMINATIONS. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST NOT TO BRING ANY OF THE BANNED ITEMS INCLUDING MOBILE PHONES / PAGERS OR ANY VALUABLE / COSTLY ITEMS TO THE VENUE OF THE EXAMINATION AS ARRANGEMENT FOR SAFEKEEPING CANNOT BE ASSURED. COMMISSION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS IN THIS REGARD.
- THERE WILL BE ARRANGEMENT FOR FRISKING OF THE CANDIDATES AT THE ENTRY POINT OF THE VENUES.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth or any other communication device are not allowed inside the premises of any examination hall. Any infringement of this instruction shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations
|Download Admit Card||Available 15-04-2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|New Official Website||Click Here|