WBP Warder | Female Warder PMT & PET Admit Card Download 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – FINAL RESULT FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SUB INSPECTOR & LADY SUB-INSPECTOR OF EXCISE UNDER DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE, GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL-2018
WBP Warder | Female Warder Result 2019- Full Notifications
- Examination Date: 06-03-2020
- The result of Competitive Written Examination for recruitment to the post of Warder/Female Warder under Directorate of Correctional Services, Govt. of West Bengal – 2019 has been announced and uploaded in the website of West Bengal Police (www.wbpolice.gov.in) and website of Correctional Services (www.wbcorrectionalservices.gov.in) w.e.f. 11.02.2020. To find the result in the website the candidates are advised to search by inputting or keying-in their Application Sl. No. and Date of Birth with selection of his/her permanent district. The selected candidates will have to appear at the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) scheduled to commence on and from 02.03.2020 under 02 (two) Range Recruitment Boards, as furnished below :
|Name of Range Recruitment Board||Venue of PMT & PET||Date & Time of commencement of PMT & PET|
|Presidency Range Recruitment Board-I||SSF Bn. Parade Ground, Mangal Pandey Uddyan, P.O. – Barrackpore, Dist. – North 24 Pgs., Pin – 700120||02.03.2020 – 06.03.2020 (7 AM Everyday)|
|Presidency Range Recruitment Board-II||SAP 3rd Bn. Parade Ground, Mangal Pandey Uddyan, P.O. – Barrackpore, Dist. – North 24 Pgs., Pin – 700120||02.03.2020 – 06.03.2020 (7 AM Everyday)|
The e-admit cards for PMT & PET in respect of candidates under the above Range Recruitment Boards will be available in the noted websites (www.wbpolice.gov.in) & (www.wbcorrectionalservices.gov.in) w.e.f. 20.02.2020. They will get SMS alert on their registered mobile number. No PAPER ADMIT CARD will be issued or sent by post to the candidates who have applied online nor will it be made available from the office of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The candidates shall have to produce the printout of their eadmit card to get admittance into the PMT & PET arena. They are directed to carry identical photographs along with proof of identity as described in the admit cards for PMT & PET. The candidates are also advised to follow the instructions on their admit card and visit the websites of West Bengal Police & Directorate of Correctional Services for further update.
Result Download Criteria
- THE CANDIDATES MAY SEE THE MARKS OBTAINED BY THEM BY CLICKING THE LINK https://wbprb.applythrunet.co.in ON THE WEBSITE OF WEST BENGAL POLICE & DIRECTORATE OF EXCISE AND BY KEYING THEIR APPLICATION SL. NO. AND DATE OF BIRTH.
The selection process by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is transparent and purely merit based. Hence, the candidates are advised to beware of the unscrupulous elements, racketeers, touts who may misguide them with false promises of getting selected for the job on illegal consideration.
- No candidate shall be allowed entry into the venue of PMT & PET without the copy of Admit Card downloaded from the official website of West Bengal Police (www.wbpolice.gov.in) and website of Correctional Services (www.wbcorrectionalservices.gov.in) or that of received by post (in case of off-line candidates).
- Candidate must bring with him/her the following original certificates along with its photocopies :- i) Caste certificate issued by the competent authority. Candidates belonging to Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbanshi community and Schedule Tribe category must bring valid certificates at the time of PMT & PET to claim relaxation in Physical Measurement. ii) The certificate of OBC-A/OBC-B category should not be more than one year old. Candidates possessing OBC-A, OBC-B certificates issued before 1st January, 2018, should produce revalidated/renewed certificate before the Testimonial Checking Desk of the Range Recruitment Board. Candidates unable to furnish their revalidated/renewed OBC-A /OBC-B certificate shall furnish an ‘Undertaking’ in prescribed proforma to be provided by the Range Recruitment Board stating that he/she would submit the same latest by the time of his/her interview if shortlisted. However he/she should produce the certificate on basis of which, he/she to belong to OBC (A/B) social group, even if invalid for the time being. iii) Any one of the following documents in order to prove his/her identity : (a) Aadhaar Card (b) Pan Card (c) Passport (d) Driving License and (e) EPIC (Voter Identity Card) and (f) any other original Identity card issued by a competent Government authority or head of a recognized Educational Institution.
- Candidates must produce supporting documents against their claim to change their social category i.e. original Caste certificate/Caste certificate of Father (in respect of SC/ST only)/Acknowledgement Slip issued by the competent authority in favour of their present claim.
- This Admit Card is issued provisionally based on the presumption that the candidate has filled up the Application Form correctly and that the information given by the candidate regarding his/her educational qualification, date of birth, nationality etc. are correct. If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the information given by the candidate is incorrect or suppressed his/her candidature will be cancelled without recourse to representation.
- A candidate found unfit at any stage of PMT & PET will not be allowed to participate in further selection process.
- Only those candidates who qualify in PMT shall be allowed to participate in the PET i.e. 1600 (one thousand six hundred) meters run within 06 (six) minutes 30 (thirty) seconds for Warder & 400 (four hundred) meters run within 01 (one) minute 50 (fifty) seconds for female Warder.
- Candidates should come prepared as the PMT & PET may take the entire day to complete on the date fixed. In case of an unforeseen or emergent situation the candidate may be asked to appear for PMT & PET on another date to be decided by the Range Recruitment Board concerned.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the PMT & PET. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board or Range Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any inadvertent harm or injury to any candidate during conduct of the PMT & PET.
- The decision of the Range Recruitment Board will be final and binding upon the candidates at any stage of PMT & PET. A candidate dissatisfied with his/her Physical Measurement Test (PMT) may appeal in writing before the Chairperson of the Range Recruitment Board concerned on the same day of his/her test. No appeal in this regard will be entertained in future.
- Request for change of date and venue of PMT & PET shall not be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to beware of unscrupulous persons/gangs of job racketeers who may misguide and dupe them by giving false promise to get them selected for the job. The recruitment process conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is computerized, transparent and purely merit based. If any candidate is found adopting unfair means, canvassing etc. for his/her selection, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|View Result||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Constable Final Written Exam Admit Card Download||Click Here|