WB Health Recruitment Various post 2020 -Eligibility, Salary, Different Post, Age Limit and Full Notification – District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur will engage different categories of employees against vacant post on purely contractual basis. Online application are invited in the website www.dakshindinajpurhealth.org from the eligible candidates for engagement of different categories of staff of various programs under the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur on purely contract basis. The candidates must submit their print out of filled up online application (displaying online generated registration number) and self attested copy of all testimonials in an envelope superscript with name of the post [“Application for the post of ___________”] with application fee in form of Demand Draft of Rs. 100.00 for unreserved category and Rs. 50.00 for reserved categories in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur payable at Balurghat at the office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur Pin-733101 through Registry or Speed Post only within 10/02/2020 up to 5.00 pm. Department will not be responsible for postal delay. Incomplete application and submission of insufficient documents will not be entertained.
WB Health Recruitment Various Post 2020 – Full Notifications
WB Health Recruitment Various Post 2020 Important Dates
|Application Start Date||17-01-2020|
|Application Last Date||03-02-2020 11:59 p.m.|
|Application Speed Post||10-02-2020 upto 5:00 p.m.|
|The above posts are purely contractual basis up to||31-03-2020|
WB Health Recruitment Various Post 2020 Application Fee
- Application fee in form of Demand Draft of Rs. 100.00 for Unreserved Category
- Application fee in form of Demand Draft of Rs. 50.00 for Reserved Categories
WB Health Recruitment Various Post 2020 Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
|Sl No.||Name of the post||Age Limit|
|1||Male Counsellor (AH)||Not less than 18 years and, not more than 40 years|
|2||Laboratory Technician, ICTC||Not less than 18 years and, not more than 40 years|
|3||Laboratory Technician, NPPCF||Not less than 18 years and, not more than 40 years|
|4||Laboratory Technician, NUHM||Not less than 18 years and, not more than 40 years|
|5||Facility Level Quality Manager (FLQM)||Not less than 18 years and, not more than 40 years|
|6||Staff Nurse (Only retired female)||Not exceeding 64 years and not less than 60 years|
|7||MO (Full Time)||Not exceeding 63 years|
|8||Kala-azar Technical Supervisor under NVBDC||Not exceed 64 years and not less than 60 years for retired H.A. (Male) and H.S. (Male) and not exceed 60 years and not less than 50 years for fresher applicants|
|9||Nutritionist (only female)||Not less than 21 years and not more than 40 years|
|10||Yoga Instructor under AYUSH||Not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years|
|11||Yoga Assistant under AYUSH||Not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years|
WB Health Recruitment Various Post 2020 Eligibility
|Sl No.||Name of the post||Qualification|
|1||Male Counsellor (AH)||A] Essential Qualification : Graduate with anyone of the Subject namely in Psychology/ Social Work / Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development as a subject. |
B] Desirable: 1. Post Graduate in (M.A/M.Sc) in Psychology / Social Work / Sociology / Anthropology/ Human Development 2. Candidate must be male. 3. Selection criteria: Secondary, HS, Graduation, PG, -10 marks each (above 75% -10 marks, 60-75% -8 marks, 50-59% – 6 marks, < 50-40% – 4 marks, < 40% -to pass – 2 Marks)
C] Experience – 5 marks (in Govt. Health Sector only) 1 mark for each complete year of experience, Maximum – 5 Marks, < 1 year – 0 Mark
Written Test– 45 marks (Objective type of question no negative marking)
Interview -10 marks
|2||Laboratory Technician, ICTC||A] Essential Qualification: (i) Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.); with nummum 1 year experience after graduation OR|
(ii) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) with minimum 2 years experience after diploma. The services of existing LTs who do not hold a DMLT may be continued if they have done a Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology and have more that 5 years’ experience of working in the ICTC/PPTCT/ART centre run under the National AIDS Control Programme.
(iii) Working Knowledge of Computers-Minimum 3 (three) month’s certificate course m Basic Computing from Govt. registered institution.
|3||Laboratory Technician, NPPCF||A] Essential Qualification: (i) H.S (10+2) with Science & Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)|
B] Desired Qualification: Diploma in computer application / Computer literacy
|4||Laboratory Technician, NUHM||A] Essential Qualification:|
1) Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognized Board / Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty / AICTE.
2) Minimum 3 (three) month certificate in knowledge in computer, MS Office, Internet is required.
|5||Facility Level Quality Manager (FLQM)||1. Selection criteria:|
MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing / Life Science/ Social Science graduate with masters in Hospital Administration/ Health Management with one year experience in public Health / Hospital administration. Candidates with experience in Healthcare Quality / formal quality of quality system would be preferred. Fluency in English, Computer literacy, Knowledge of government legislation and policies are essential. Candidate must have good communication skill both written and verbal.
2. Minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from any reputed organization.
Method of selection: 1. Written Examination (50 Marks) – Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria will be called to appear in a written test. The question paper of the written test shall be set in English. It will consist of 50 questions, which will be of single best response type multiple choice questions (MCQ type). The duration of the test will be 60 minutes. The syllabus for the written examination will comprise of reasoning ability, comprehension, general awareness, numerical ability, data interpretation, computer knowledge, managerial skills, logical thinking and public health. One mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
2. Computer skill test and (3) Interview: candidates will then be called for a computer skill test comprising of 40 marks and an interview of 10 marks. The computer skill test and interview will be held on the same day. The computer skill test will test the knowledge and proficiency in basic compute knowledge and MS office and internet application.
|6||Staff Nurse (Only retired female)||Selection criteria:|
1. The candidate should have passed GNM from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
2. The candidate should be able to read, write & speak in Bengali.
3. The candidate must be the permanent resident of West Bengal.
|7||MO (Full Time)||Selection criteria:|
1. MBBS degree from a MCI recognized institute with one year compulsory Internship.
2. Registered under West Bengal Medical Council.
3. Weightage will be given for higher Qualification.
|8||Kala-azar Technical Supervisor under NVBDC||Selection criteria:|
1. Retired H.A. (Male) & H.S. (Male) of Dakshin Dinajpur district and having valid. Two Wheeler driving license and physically fit. OR
2. Non retired applicant must be permanent resident of this district Dakshin Dinajpur and Science graduate with Biology as a paper and having valid Two Wheeler driving license.
|9||Nutritionist (only female)||Selection criteria: 1. B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Food & Nutrition or Equivalent course 2. Minimum 3 (three) month’s certificate course in Basic Computing from Govt. registered institution. and computer Knowledge. 2. The candidate should be able to read, write & speak in Bengali|
|10||Yoga Instructor under AYUSH||Selection criteria: 1. Graduate in many discipline and 1 year post graduate diploma in Yoga/ Yoga Education / Yoga Therapy from UGC recognized University/ one year Yoga & Naturopathy trainee course under West Bengal Council of Yoga & Naturopathy and registered under the said council and professional experiences of 3 years from any reputed institute/ organization.|
|11||Yoga Assistant under AYUSH||Selection criteria: 1. Undergraduate (10+2) in any discipline and passed one year Yoga & Naturopathy trainee course under West Bengal Council of Yoga & Naturopathy and registered under the said council.|
WB Health Recruitment Various Post 2020 Vacancy Details Total: Post & Salary
|Sl No.||Name of the post||No. Vacancy (Post) & Categories||Consolidated month remuneration in Rs.|
|1.||Male Counsellor (AH)||Post-01, (UR-1)||13560/-|
|2.||Laboratory Technician, ICTC||Posts- 07, (UR-3, SC-2, ST-1, OBC A-1)||13000/-|
|3.||Laboratory Technician, NPPCF||Post- 01, (UR-1)||17220/-|
|4.||Laboratory Technician, NUHM||Posts- 02,(UR-1, SC-1)||17220/-|
|5.||Facility Level Quality Manager (FLQM)||Posts- 02,(UR-1, SC-1)||35,000/-|
|6.||Staff Nurse (Only retired female)||Posts- 03, (UR-3)||17220/-|
|7.||MO (Full Time)||Posts- 03, (UR-3)||40000/-|
|8.||Kala-azar Technical Supervisor under NVBDC||Posts- 02, (UR-1,|
|Rs.10,000/- for retired employee and Rs. 17,720/- for not retired employee|
|9.||Nutritionist (only female)||Post- 01, (UR)||Rs.20,000/-|
|10.||Yoga Instructor under AYUSH||Post- 01, (UR)||Rs.25,000/-|
|11.||Yoga Assistant under AYUSH||Post- 01, (UR)||Rs.10,000/-|
- The above posts are purely contractual basis up to 31.03.2020 which may be renewed based on satisfactory performance.
- Age where not more than 40 years, will be relaxed as per Government norms.
- In case of experience certificate, the duration of experience must be clearly mentioned. Experience certificate must consist the name of the post, Employee’s name, date of joining and period of service, other wise the experience certificates will be treated as invalid. Engagement letter or any other will not treated as experience certificate.
- One candidate may apply for multiple posts if s/he is eligible.
- Failure to submit I mismatch of documents / providing false information of any requisite documents is liable to cancellation of candidature.
- No TA /DA will be pair to the candidates for the interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel all or any application without assigning any reason.
- The applicant at the end of his/ her application shall certify that the information provided by him/her is correct and any discrepancies found in future not only be the cause of the rejection of candidature but also shall attract legal provision.
- Any corrigendum or addendum notice, date, time, venue of interview, short listing of candidate or any other notice in this regard will be published in the following website : http://www.wbhelath.gov.in/Recruitment, http://www.ddinajpur.nic.in/Recruitment & www.dakshindinajpurhealth.org
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Print Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & More Jobs
- CGPSC State Service 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।
- HMFW Lab Attendant 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।
- RRC, North Eastern Railway Apprentice 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।
- Hindustan Shipyard Ltd 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।
- NIV Technical Assistant & Technician 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।