UPSC NDA & NA(I) Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 418 Vacancy – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2020 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)). Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & apply online.
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 08-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-01-2020 till 06:00 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 27-01-2020 till 23:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 28-01-2020 till 06:00 pm
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 04 to 11-02-2020 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 19-04-2020
- Date of Declaration of Exam Result: June 2020
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- For General: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
- Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card. N.B. 1 : Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode, should print
- The system generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23:59 hours of 27.01.2020 i.e. one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a
- Valid Pay-in-Slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 6:00 P.M. of 28.01.2020.
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2020 Age Limit as on 01/09/2019
- Minimum: not earlier than 02-07-2001
- Maximum: not later than 01-07-2004
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2001 and not later than 1st July, 2004 are eligible.
- The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Secondary School Examination or an equivalent examination certificates. These certificates are required to be submitted only after the declaration of the result of the written part of the examination. No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records and the like will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificates mentioned above.
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- National Defence Academy 37012th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) 48
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details Total: Post
- The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be as under :—
- National Defence Academy: 370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 48 Total = 418
|Apply Online Part I||Click Here|
|Apply Online Part II||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
- CGPSC State Service 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।
- HMFW Lab Attendant 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।
- RRC, North Eastern Railway Apprentice 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।
- Hindustan Shipyard Ltd 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।
- NIV Technical Assistant & Technician 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।