UPSC ISS Apply Online 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – UPSC ISS Apply Online 2020 Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Total 47 Posts.All candidates (male/female/transgender) are requested to carefully read the Rules of Indian Statistical Service Examination notified by the Government (Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation) and this Notice of Examination derived from these Rules. Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has
been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test. The Commission takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
UPSC ISS Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
UPSC ISS Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||10-06-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||30-06-2020|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||30-06-2020|
UPSC ISS Application Fee
|For General, OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|For SC, ST & PWD Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Method||Payment Can Be Made Either By Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets Etc|
UPSC ISS Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||30 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 Years for SC/ST Candidates|
03 Years for OBC Candidates
UPSC ISS Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics
UPSC ISS Vacancy Details Total: 47 Post
- Applicants have to apply by visiting the online departmental portal https://upsc.gov.in/ where complete appointment related information is available. The application will be filled up from 10/06/2020 starting from 30/06/2020.
UPSC ISS Exam Centers Details
Ahmedabad | Bengaluru | Bhopal | Chandigarh | Chennai | Cuttack | Delhi | Dispur | Hyderabad | Jaipur | Jammu Kolkata | Lucknow | Mumbai | Patna | Prayagraj (Allahabad) | Shillong | Shimla | Thiruvananthapuram
How to fill The Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Indian Statistical Service ISS Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 10/06/2020 to 30/06/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Form for IES 47 Post Form Latest UPSC Vacancies 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- CGPSC State Service 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।
- HMFW Lab Attendant 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।
- RRC, North Eastern Railway Apprentice 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।
- Hindustan Shipyard Ltd 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।
- NIV Technical Assistant & Technician 2023 নিয়োগের নোটিফিকেশন প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।শুরু হয়েছে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া।
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.