UPPSC Pre / ACF / RFO 200 Posts Online Form 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – UPPSC Pre , Assistant Conservator Forest , Range Forest Officer 2020: apply for positions in UPPSC Pre / ACF / RFO – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission of Advanced Computing has officially announced the UPPSC Pre 2020 Recruitment Notice to fill 200 vacancies.
Now, all applicants with a Bachelor De gree qualification can apply for UPPSC Pre , ACF , RFO 2020. In addition, all candidates must request the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 2020 recruitment notification as of 21/04/2020. Applicants can verify all details required for the exam such as eligibility criteria, application fees and curriculum of the table below. All interested applicants must apply for the Assistant Conservator Forest Range Forest Officer vacancy before 18/05/2020. Otherwise, the application form will not be accepted for the UPPSC recruitment process. The following table provides more information on the UPPSC 2020 Notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
UPSC Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||21-04-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||18-05-2020|
|Final Submission Last Date||21-05-2020|
|Re Upload Photo / Sign Date||05-06-2020 to 12-06-2020|
UPSC Application Fee
|For General Candidates||Rs. 125/-|
|For OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 65/-|
|For SC, ST & PWD Candidates||Rs. 25/-|
|Payment Method||Payment Can Be Made Either By Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets Etc|
UPSC Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 Years for SC/ST Candidates|
03 Years for OBC Candidates
UPSC Eligibility Criteria
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)|
|District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer||Master Degree in Any Subject in Any Recognized University in India.|
|District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com Degree in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)||Bachelor Degree in Science (Physics) OR Mechanical Engineer Degree|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.|
|District Programme Officer||Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work|
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||Master Degree in Any Subject with B.Ed Exam Passed in Any Recognized University in India|
|District Probation Officer||Master Degree Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or PG Diploma in any branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.|
|Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer||Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects OR At least one of qualification prescribed for direct recruitment to the Post of Food Safety Officer given as belowBachelors Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology OR Oil Technology or Agricultural Science OR Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry OR Microbiology OR Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Medicine from a recognized University, OR any other equivalent/recognized|
|Statistical Officer||Master Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||Bachelor Degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.|
|Child Development Project Officer||Bachelor Degree Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification in Any Recognized University in India.|
UPSC Vacancy Details Total: 200 Post
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- District Programme Officer
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- District Probation Officer
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Labour Enforcement Officer
- Child Development Project Officer
How to fill The Form
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Pre 2020, Assistant Conservator Forest ACF and Range Forest Officer RFO Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 21/04/2020 to 18/05/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Apply Online for Pre 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Re upload Photo & Signature||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Correction & Edit Form||Click Here|
|Find Registration No.||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Hindi / English|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- ITBP Constable Animal Transport Online Form 2022
- Army School AWES PGT TGT PRT Online Form 2022
- FCI Manager Various Trade Online Form 2022
- RPSC AE Civil, Revenue & Executive Officer Online Form 2022
- UPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2022
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.