SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service and who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age as on crucial date given at Para 5.1 may also apply for filling up of Open and Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male. The details of posts are as under:
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
SSC CPO SI Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||17-06-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||16-07-2020|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||18-07-2020|
|Payment Fee Offline Last Date||20-07-2020|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Examination Date (Paper-I)||29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020|
|Examination Date (Paper-II)||01-03-2021|
SSC CPO SI Application Fee
|For General, OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|For SC, ST & Female Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Method||Payment Can Be Made Either By Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets Etc|
SSC CPO SI Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
|Minimum Age Limit||20 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||25 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 Years for SC/ST Candidates|
03 Years for OBC Candidates
- Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e.
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001).
SSC CPO SI Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
SSC CPO SI Vacancy Details Total: 1564 Post
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male
|Type of vacancy||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female Open||35||08||17||12||06||78|
Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
How to fill The Form
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA.
- One-time Registration process (as per details at Annexure-I) requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three month old) scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 16-07-2020 (2330).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- Army School AWES PGT TGT PRT Online Form 2022
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.