Sneher Paras App Download Link 1000 Rs. Apply Online for West Bengal Corona Sahayata Scheme help- Eligibility Criteria, Application form, App Download, Age Limit and Full Notification – SNEHER Paras App Download Apply Online West Bengal Corona Sahayata Scheme 1000 Rs. help: The spread of COVID-19 has forced the government of India to extend the Lockdown period till 3rd May 2020. Not only India but most of the countries in the world are fighting against this deadly virus. Download West Bengal Migrant Worker Relief Scheme app (SNEHER Paras App Download 1000 Rs help) below. As of now no medicine and vaccine have been invented to fight against the coronavirus and social distancing is the only way to stay safe from this pandemic. This is why the government of India announced Lockdown in the country. স্নেহের পরশ অ্যাপ লিংক
Sneher Parash Full Notification with App Download 2020 – Full Notifications
WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme app
In this article, we have compiled information about the “Sneher Paras” app. This app is launched by government officials of West Bengal to help the migrated people from their state. In this difficult time, a small help from the government is a big relief to the people who are stuck in different places in the country since 24 March 2020. Read on the article to get the complete information about Sneher Paras app.
A lockdown means only essential services will be available to the people and they are not allowed to go out. So, all the markets, most of the offices and most of the shops are closed now. No construction work and factory is working now. This lockdown period has affected the lives of all but the migrated labourers are the most affected ones due to this lockdown.
WB Sneher Paras Sahayata App
Most of the migrated labourers work on daily wages and now as no work is going on so these people are running out of money. Most of these daily wage labourers are from states like Bihar, Utter Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, and West Bengal. All the states have released help to their people who are stuck in different places. West Bengal has also released a WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme app to help its people who are stuck out of the state due to lockdown. স্নেহের পরশ প্রকল্পে আবেদন শুরু
|Article Category||App to Help People During Lockdown|
|App Belongs to||State Government Of West Bengal|
|Name Of the App||Sneer Paras App|
Migrant Worker Relief Scheme 1000 help
|App/Scheme Launched By||Honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal|
|App Launched Date||20 April 2020|
|Last Date To Apply for Help||3rd May 2020|
|Type Of Scheme||State Level Scheme|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Financial Help||Rs. 1000/-|
West Bengal Corona Sahayat App Application
As we all know India in on complete lockdown from 24 March 2020 due to the global pandemic of COVID-19. All the means of transportation have stopped and people have stopped in one place only. No matter what is the financial condition of the people they are not to move from one place to another. During this time the migrated people that too daily wage laborers are suffering a lot as they cannot move to their native place and in big cities they don’t have any work now. So to help these people the government of different states has released schemes to help their people. “Sneher Parash” app is the scheme to help the migrated people from West Bengal.
All those people who belong to West Bengal but due to lockdown they are stuck outside of the state can apply to get help from the government of their native state. The applicant must be from West Bengal only to apply for the help. Under this “Sneher Parash” scheme the migrated people will be eligible to get Rs. 1000/- each. The amount will be one-time help from the state government. You can apply to get this help if you are stuck at any corner of the country.
The government of West Bengal released an official notification in which it says that due to a sudden halt in the economic activity and loss of livelihood a large number of workers are living in severe conditions. So to help these workers the state government of West Bengal released this scheme.
West Bengal Migrant Worker Relief Scheme COVID-19
Sneher Parash is the scheme that will help those workers who are shucked out of the border of the West Bengal state. These Pravashi Majdur are from West Bengal but due to lockdown, they cannot come back to their native place.
Under this scheme WB sheher paras app, all the migrated People from West Bengal will get the financial assistance of Rs. 1000/-. This will be one-time financial assistance to the needy people of West Bengal. Further in this article, we have compiled the process to apply for the benefits offered under the Sneher paras app but first, let’s know how to download the sheer paras app on your mobile phone.
How to Apply for Sneher Paras App
Now you know how to download the app on your mobile phone. So here are the steps to apply to get the benefits through Sneher Paras app;
As the lockdown is going on in the country so the migrated workers can’t visit any office and submit their documents there. So the state government of West Bengal has released this app. Through this app, the migrated west Bengalis will get one-time financial assistance of Rs. 1000-/.
- To get the benefits first you will have to download the app on your mobile phone. The process of the same has been given in the above section.
- Now you will have to fill the application form appear on the screen of your mobile phone. Remember the app will track your location with the help of GPS so the benefits will be given to only those who are out of West Bengal.
- Enter your mobile phone in the application and one OTP will be generated. You can enter the OTP to register your mobile number.
- Now you will have to upload your ID proofs like Aadhar card, EPIC, or Khadyasathi number and your selfie.
- As the amount will be transferred in your bank account so enter the details of your account as well in the given form.
- You will have to fill other information as well as the name of the contact person in the local area, his contact number. Along with this, you will have to provide the information about one reference in West Bengal as well.
Eligibility Criteria To Get the Benefits From Sneher Paras App
The eligibility criteria to apply for the benefits under the Sneher Paras scheme are very simple. Here we have compiled the eligibility criteria to apply for the benefits offered under this scheme;
- Any workers of West Bengal state, who are shucked in other parts of the country due to lockdown since 24th March 2020 is eligible to get the benefits under this scheme.
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal with a valid domicile proof.
- The worker must have government id proofs like Aadhar card, EPIC number, or Khadyasathi number.
- The bank account must be on the name of the applicant only and it must be linked with the Aadhar card.
Documents Required to Apply Sneher Paras App Online
Though you are to fill the application online after downloading it on your mobile but to complete it you will have to upload a few documents in the application as well. Here is the list of required documents;
- Photograph, you can take a selfie
- Government-approved Id proofs like your Aadhar card, Voter ID, EPIC card or Khadyasathi number
- Bank account details in which the amount will be credited
- Valid Mobile number
- Details of a local contact person who lived in West Bengal like Name, Relationship, contact number, etc.
jaibanglamw.wb.gov.in Processing & Approval
Once you will complete the application form and process it then you will not get the amount in your bank account immediately. Here are the steps that will be taken by the authorities before approving your request;
- The application of the applicant will be sent to the District Magistrates/Commissioner of KMC in the Sneher Paras link in the Jai Bangla link. The link is available on wb.gov.in
- Now the District Magistrates/Commissioner of KMC will conduct verification where all the information given by the applicant will get verified on the local level.
- Once the verification will get completed and the data given by the applicant will get approved then the application will get approved online.
- After the approval of The District Magistrate/Commissioner of KMC, the department of Disaster management will release the order of payment to the bank account of the applicant.
- The applicant will get the information on the status of his/her application on his/her mobile number through SMS.
The Sneher Paras app is available online and from online plate form, it is available for download. Anyone can download the app from an online plate form but to apply for the benefits it is a must for you to belong to West Bengal.
You can download the Sneher Paras app online in two ways. Let’s know about them from here;
- The app is available on the Google play store from where the needy people can download it on their android mobile phones.
- The other way to download the Sneher Paras app is by visiting West Bengal’s official website www.wb.gov.in. Here a link is given from where you can download the app on your android mobile phone.
|Download Sneher Paras App Link||Link 1 | Link 2|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- রাজ্যে নতুন বন সহায়ক পদে চাকরি, ২০০০ শূন্যপদে বিরাট নিয়োগ | West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2023
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us email@example.com
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.