SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 8134 Posts- Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – State Bank of India (SBI) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & Apply online.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 8134 Posts Recruitment 2019 – Full Notifications Click Here
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 8134 Posts Apply Online Click Here
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 8134 Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 26-01-2020
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 26-01-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 10-02-2020
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): February/ March 2020
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam): 11-02-2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam): 2nd Week of April 2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Main Examination (Tentative): 19-04-2020
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 8134 Posts Application Fee
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 8134 Posts Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 8134 Posts Eligibility
- Graduation in any discipline
State Bank of India Clerk Eligibility: State Bank of India hires Indian Citizens for appointment in Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre. Candidates to gain eligibility to apply for Clerical post must satisfy the below given eligibility criteria…
1. Nationality: Candidates must be a Citizen of India.
2. Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-01-2020. Candidates should have born not earlier than 02-01-1992 and not later than 01-01-2000 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. Age relaxations will be extended as per govt rules.
3. Age Relaxation:
|Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years (8 years for disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ ST subject to max.age of 50 years)|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General and 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates.|
4. Educational Qualification:
For Junior Associate: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
(a) The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/ provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university/ institution. Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01-01-2018.
(b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
(c) Should be able to write and speak English.
(d) Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification.