SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 | Prelims Exam Call Letter Download – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – State Bank of India (SBI) has recently released prelims admit card for the post of Clerk (Advt No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20). Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of February/ March, 2020. Candidates who have applied for this post can download their call letter at below link…
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 – Full Notifications
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of Call letter Download||11 – 02 – 2020|
|Closure of Call letter Download||08 – 03 – 2020|
|Examination Date||22 – 02 – 2020, 29-02-2020, 01-03-2020|
- Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
- Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
- Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
- REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
- Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
- Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
|Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Pre-Examination Training Call Letter||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|