Sardar Patel Scholarship for Pursuing Graduation Students – Eligibility, Application fee, Age Limit and Full Notification – Buddy4Study Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 invites applications from Students Pursuing Graduation across the nation. The fellowship ground is established under the guidance of Buddy4Study India Foundation, which works to help deserving students, who face financial problems, in completing their education. EWS students, who are currently pursuing their 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation programme in any stream – Arts, Science, Commerce, Special Education can apply for Sardar Patel Scholarship for the year 2020-21. The scholarship portal runs with an objective to help needy students and enable them to complete their higher education. Interested ones can submit their application at the online portal of Buddy4Study before 30th June 2020.
Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 – Full Notifications
Sardar Patel Scholarship Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||01-04-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||30-06-2020|
|Re-open Scholarship||Notified Soon|
Sardar Patel Scholarship Application Fee
|For General, OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For SC, ST & PWD Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Method||Payment Can Be Made Either By Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets Etc|
Sardar Patel Scholarship Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age Limit||No|
|Maximum Age Limit||No|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||No|
Sardar Patel Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Meet up the eligibility norms of the scheme, presented as under:
- The fellowship program is open only for students studying in the 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation programme (in any stream including Science, Arts, Commerce, Special Education).
- Must have passed Class 12 board with minimum 50% marks.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than ₹ 6,00,000 (6 lakhs).
- An applicant must be pursuing graduation from a recognized college/university in regular full-time mode.
- Must be an Indian citizen having required documents.
1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation programme candidates who will be shortlisted under Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 will grant a one-time amount of ₹ 15,000 at their registered bank account. Sardar Patel Scholarship for students pursuing graduation offers a pedestrian for the well-deserving students of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates. Check complete details regarding Sardar Vallabhai Patel Scholarship 2020 below.
How to Apply for Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 ?
The application dates for Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 has been extended till 30th June 2020. You can pursue the following steps to apply for the scholarship:
- To start click “Apply Now” and complete login procedure with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- In case, you haven’t registered yet, complete registration on Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Once you complete the registration process, you will now be redirected to the ‘Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation’ detail page.
- In the next step, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
- Enter all the required details in the online application form and upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Documents Required to Fill Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 Application Form
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 10th or Class 12th mark sheet copy (self-attested)
- Proof of admission with current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
What is the Selection Process for this Scholarship?
The selection criteria for the Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation’ involves following stages:
- Screening of applied applications based on academic performance and financial background.
- Telephonic interviews.
- Face-to-face interview for final selection
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- ITBP Constable Animal Transport Online Form 2022
- Army School AWES PGT TGT PRT Online Form 2022
- FCI Manager Various Trade Online Form 2022
- RPSC AE Civil, Revenue & Executive Officer Online Form 2022
- UPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2022
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us email@example.com
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.