Rajasthan Police Constable Online Form 2019 – 5000 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Rajasthan Department Police Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Constable GD and Constable Driver Recruitment 2019. Those Candidate Are Interested to Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Rajasthan Police Constable Online Form 2019 – Full Notifications
- Notification Issued : 04/12/2019
- Application Begin : Notified Soon
- Last Date for Apply Online : Notified Soon
- PET Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Written Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / Other State : 400/-
- If Income Less Than 2.5 Lakh : 350/-
- SC / ST : 350/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan Emitra or Pay Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Constable GD
- Male : 18-23 Years
- Female : 18-28 Years
- Male : 18-26 Years
- Female : 18-31 Years
- Age Relaxation As per Rules.
- Constable : Class 10th High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India with Physical Eligibility.
- Constable RAC/ MBC Battalion : Class 8th Exam Passed Only.
- Driver : Class 10th High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India with Valid Driving License LMV / HMV 1 Year Old
Vacancy Details Total: 5000 Post
|Constable GD (General Duty)||General||1036||290||506||430||648||140||3050|
|Constable GD (General Duty)||TSP Area||1251||0||22||318||0||0||1591|
|Constable Driver||TSP Area||08||0||0||04||0||0||12|