Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – Punjab National Bank PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Online Form. Punjab National Bank PNB Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Specialist Officer Manager and Senior Manager Latest Vacancies 2020. Those Candidate Are Interested and Eligible Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Punjab National Bank SO Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||08-09-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||29-09-2020|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||29-09-2020|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Examination Date||October / November 2020|
Punjab National Bank SO Application Fee
|For General, OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 850/-|
|For SC, ST & PH Candidates||Rs. 175/-|
|Payment Method||Payment Can Be Made Either By Credit Card / |
Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets Etc
Punjab National Bank SO Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
|Minimum Age Limit||25 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||35 Years. (Manager)|
37 Years. (Senior Manager)
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 Years for SC/ST Candidates|
03 Years for OBC Candidates
Punjab National Bank SO Eligibility Criteria
|Manager Risk||Bachelor / Master Degree in Math/ Statistics/ |
Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA(Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF
with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.
|Manager Credit||CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.|
|Manager Treasury||MBA Finance with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.|
|Manager Law||Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with 60% Marks and 2 Year Experience.|
|Manager Architect||Bachelor Degree in Architecture with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.Registration in Council.|
|Manager Civil||BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.|
|Manager Economic||Master Degree in Economics with 60% Marks and 2 Year Experience.|
|Manager HR||Degree / Diploma in PM / HR / HRD / Labour Law with 60% Marks and 2 Year Experience.|
|Senior Manager Risk||Bachelor / Master Degree in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ |
or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA(Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF
with 60% Marks and 3 Year Experience.
|Senior Manager Credit||CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM with 60% Marks and 3 Year Experience|
Punjab National Bank SO Vacancy Details Total: 116 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Senior Manager Risk||40|
|Senior Manager Credit||50|
How to fill The Form
- India Leading Bank Punjab National Bank PNB Latest Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2020 in Manager and Senior Manager Post Candidates Can Apply Between 08/09/2020 to 29/09/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Punjab National Bank PNB / Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC / United Bank of India UBI Latest Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Join Indian Navy BTech Entry Online Form 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.