PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment 2019, 19 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Online applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post(s)which is/are temporary but likely to be permanent. N.B.: ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND SPEAK IN BENGALI IS AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT IS NOT MANDATORY FOR CANDIDATES WHOSE MOTHER TONGUE IS NEPALI,UNLESS SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED. SUCH ABILITY WILL BE TESTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW
Recruitment 2019 – Full Notifications Click here
Apply Online Click here
PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of online applications:11th December, 2019
- Closing date for receipt of online application: 30th December, 2019
- Last date of payment of fees : 30th December, 2019
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI : 31st December, 2019
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI : 30th December, 2019
PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- Rs. 160/-(Rupees one hundred sixty) only.
- Candidates may in addition have to bear the following charges :
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee @ 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/-(Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
- For online payment using net banking facility : Convenience fee of Rs. 5/-(Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
- For offline payment through Bank Counter : Service Charge of Rs. 20/-(Rupees Twenty) only.
PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
Must not be less than 18 (eighteen) years and not more than 39 (thirty-nine) years on the 01.01.2019 and upper age-limit shall be relax able in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes or the Other Backward Classes (Group A or Group B) or other reserved category, if any, as per the extant rules of the Government.
PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment 2019 Qualification
- Must have Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University
PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment 2019 Salary Structure
PAY: Rs. 7,100 -37,600(P.B. 3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900/-and other allowances
Must have the minimum physical standard as mentioned below
Category Height, Chest, Weight
(i) Candidates of all categories (except Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbansi and other Hill Tribes / Scheduled Tribes)170 cms. 86 cms. with expansion of 5 cms. Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.
(ii) Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbansi and other Hill Tribes / Scheduled Tribes Candidates 160 cms. 81 cms. with expansion of 5 cms. Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard
PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment 2019 SYLLABUS & SCHEME FOR EXAMINATION
The examination shall be conducted in two parts:
PART-I: The PART-I will be of Objective (MCQ) Type questions. Total number of questions will be 100 (75 questions on General Studies, including Science and Humanities and 25 questions on Arithmetic problems). Questions on Arithmetic problems will be of Madhyamik standard of WBBSE. Each question will carry 2 marks. Full marks will be 200. Duration of examination will be 1 hour 30 minutes. PART-II: Candidates will be called to PART-II (Personality Test) on the basis of the marks in PART-I Examination. The Personality Test will be conducted by the Commission.
Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in PART-I &PART-II Examinations taken together.Marks allotted for Personality Test –50