PGIMER Senior Resident Apply Online – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – PGIMER : Apply For Positions In Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research Of Has Officially Announced The PGIMER 2020 Recruitment Total 159 Vacancies.
Now, All Applicants With A MD/MS Qualification Can Apply For PGIMER 2020. In Addition, All Candidates Must Request The PGIMER Senior Resident 2020 Recruitment Start Date 04/04/2020. Applicants Can Verify All Details Required For The Exam Such As Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees And Curriculum Of The Table Below. All Interested Applicants Must Apply For The PGIMER Senior Resident Vacancy Before 26/04/2020. Otherwise, The Application Form Will Not Be Accepted For The PGIMER Recruitment Process. The Following Table Provides More Information On The Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research Notification.
PGIMER Senior Resident Apply Online Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
PGIMER Senior Resident Important Dates
|Start Date for Online Application||04-04-2020|
|Last Date for Online Application||26-04-2020|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||26-04-2020|
|Admit Card Download||14-05-2020|
|CBT Exam Date||29-05-2020|
|CBT Test Result (Tentative)||10-06-2020|
|Document Verification Date||19-06-2020|
|Final Result Date||27-06-2020|
PGIMER Senior Resident Application Fee
|For General, OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs 1500/- Plus Transaction Charges|
|For SC & ST Candidates||Rs 800/- plus Transaction Charges|
|Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD)||Exempted from payment of fee|
|Payment Method||Pay the Exam Fees Through Cash OR Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
PGIMER Senior Resident Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 Years for SC/ST Candidates|
03 Years for OBC Candidates
PGIMER Senior Resident Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy Details Total: 159 Post
|Senior Resident (Post Code-SR/023) For PGIMER, Chandigarh||102 Posts||MD/MS in relevant fields|
|Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency) Post-Code-SMO/024 (For PGIMER, Chandigarh)||04 Posts||MS/MS and Postgraduate qualification i.e. MD/MS (Medicine/Surgery)|
|Junior/Senior Demonstrator (Post Code-JSD/025) (For PGIMER, Chandigarh)||12 Posts||MA/M.V.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D in the subject concerned|
|Senior Resident (Post Code-SR/023) – For AIIMS, Bathinda (Punjab)||14 Posts||MD/MS in relevant fields|
|Senior Demonstrator (Post Code-JSD/025) For AIIMS, Bathinda (Punjab)||07 Posts||M.Sc./Ph.D in the subject concerned|
|Senior Resident (Post Code-SR/023) – For AIIMS, Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh)||13 Posts||MD/MS in relevant fields|
|Senior Demonstrator (Post Code-JSD/025) – For AIIMS, Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh)||07 Posts||M.Sc./Ph.D in the subject concerned|
4 CITIES IN INDIA (BENGALURU, CHANDIGARH, DELHI/NCR & KOLKATA)
How to fill The Form
- Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research PGIMER Are Issued Notification for Various Post Recruitment 2020-2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 04/04/2020 to 26/04/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Govt. of Chandigarh Latest Govt. Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Join Indian Navy BTech Entry Online Form 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us email@example.com
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.