Old Age | Widow | Disability Application form pdf 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Age Limit and Criteria Full Notification – The Department work towards the protection, equity and inclusion of populations that have been historically oppressed, neglected or excluded from development based on their gender, age, disability or situation. This includes children and women, senior citizens, persons with disabilities, transgender persons, homeless persons and persons with drug / alcohol addiction. The Department’s key responsibilities are the formulation of polices, schemes and programmes that reduce the vulnerability of these disadvantaged sections of society. It acts as a nodal organization ensuring that their basic rights are holistically mainstreamed into the work of other state departments.
Old Age | Widow | Disability Application form 2020 – Full Notifications
Old Age | Widow | Disability Application form Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||20-06-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Nil|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||Nil|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
Old Age | Widow | Disability Application form Application Fee
|For General, OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For SC, ST & PWD Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Method||Payment Can Be Made Either By Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets Etc|
Old Age | Widow | Disability Application form Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
|Old Age Limit||Minimum 60 Years|
|Widow Age Limit||No Age limit|
|Disability Age Limit||No Age Limit|
Old Age | Widow | Disability Application form Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the West Bengal pension scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- The applicant must belong to Indian Citizen.
- An applicant must belong to the General, OBC, Scheduled caste or Scheduled Tribe community.
- Old Age Pension The applicant must be not above the age of 60 years.
- The applicant must not be enrolled in other pension schemes of the West Bengal State.
The following documents are required while applying for the West Bengal Joy Bangla pension scheme:-
- Passport Photograph
- Copy of Caste Certificate
- Copy of Digital Certificate from Appropriate Authority
- A Copy of Digital Ration Card
- Copy of Aadhaar Card, if available
- Copy of Voter Id
- The Copy of Residential Certificate (Self Declaration)
- Copy of Income Certificate (Self Declaration)
- Copy of Bank Pass Book
How to fill The Form
- West Bengal Old Age | Widow | Disability Application form 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 20-06-2020 to Till.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Old Age | Widow | Disability Application form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Then Application form and Relevant Documents submit Panchayet Block office or Municipality SDO office.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Then wait for SMS or Phone Call with Department of Women & Child Development and Social Welfare.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- রাজ্যে নতুন বন সহায়ক পদে চাকরি, ২০০০ শূন্যপদে বিরাট নিয়োগ | West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2023
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.