NTA NEET New Exam Date 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – National Testing Agency NTA Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Admission for MBBS / BDS Through NEET 2020. Those Candidate Are Interested to Following Entrance Examination and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
NTA NEET Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
NTA NEET Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||02-12-2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||31-12-2019|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||31-12-2019|
|Final Submission Last Date||31-12-2019|
NTA NEET Application Fee
|For General Candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|For OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|For SC, ST & PWD Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|Payment Method||Payment Can Be Made Either By Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets Etc|
NTA NEET Age Limit as on 31/12/2003
|Minimum Age Limit||17 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||25 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 Years for SC/ST Candidates|
03 Years for OBC Candidates
NTA NEET Eligibility Criteria
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects in Any Recognized Board in India.
NEET UG Important Instruction
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory in All India NTA NEET 2020 Examination.
- Instruction Of Photo : Clear Passport Size and 4×6 Size Photo with White Background and Also Enter Your Candidates Name and Photo Taken Date.
- For More Details Kindly SEE NEET UG 2020 Notification.
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Join Indian Navy BTech Entry Online Form 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us email@example.com
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.