NTA JEE MAIN April Phase II Exam Date 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – National Testing Agency NTA Are Recently Released Exam Date for the Admission of Engineering Courses Through JEE MAIN Phase II April 2020. Those Candidate Are Enrolled in the Admission Can Check the New Exam Dates.
NTA JEE MAIN April Phase II Exam Date 2020 – Full Notifications
NTA JEE MAIN 2020 Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||07-02-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||12-03-2020|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||12-03-2020|
|Correction Date||13-16 March 2020|
|Change Exam Center Last Date||03-05-2020|
|OLD Exam Date Online||05-11 April 2020 (Postponed)|
|OLD Exam Date Online||18-23 July 2020 (Postponed)|
|Re Open Apply Online||19-24 May 2020|
|New Exam Date Online||01-06 September 2020|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
NTA JEE MAIN 2020 Application Fee
|General / OBC (Male)||Rs. 650/-|
|General / OBC (Female)||Rs. 325/-|
|SC / ST (Male)||Rs. 325/-|
|SC / ST : (Female)||Rs. 325/-|
|General / OBC (Male)||Rs. 1300/- (Both Paper)|
|General / OBC (Female)||Rs. 650/- (Both Paper)|
|SC / ST (Male)||Rs. 650/- (Both Paper)|
|SC / ST : (Female)||Rs. 650/- (Both Paper)|
|Payment Method||Payment Can Be Made Either By Credit Card / |
Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets Etc
NTA JEE MAIN 2020 Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- General / OBC Candidates Not be Born After : 01/10/1995
- SC / ST / PH Candidates Not be Born After : 01/10/1990
NTA JEE MAIN 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
NTA IIT JEE MAIN 2020 Phase II Instruction
- Read the Full Information Brochure Before Apply Online
- Photo Instruction : Passport Size Scanned Clear Photo Must be Taker After 01/02/2020
- Aadhar Card is Must at JEE MAIN 2020 Phase II April 2020 Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidates Passport Photo, Signature and Father / Guardian Signature
How to fill The Form
- National Testing Agency NTA Joint Entrance Examination JEE MAINS Phase II April 2020 Are Released Phase II April 2020 Admission Notification and Started to Online Application Form Candidate Can Apply Between 07/02/2020 to 06/03/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTA JEEMAIN Phase II Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|New Exam Date||01-06 September 2020|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Re Open Notice||Click Here|
|For Change Center||Click Here|
|Download Center Change Notice||Click Here|
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|For Online Correction||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Join Indian Navy BTech Entry Online Form 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.