NSOU BDP Examination Form 2020 Apply Online- Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Payment Last Date & Form fill up Process Full Notification – Once again it is the time to acknowledge your contribution towards the successful completion of BDP Term End Examination December-2018 and June -2019. There is no doubt that – had it not beer exemplary initiatives from your end – it would not have been possible to achieve such a success. Now, On-line Examination Form Submission for BDP Term End Examination December-2019 and June-2020 which may be held from May-2020 for theory and Mathematics Practical Paper-16 (6th semester) and practical examination, December-2O2O and June-2021 .
NSOU BDP Examination Form 2020 – Full Notifications
NSOU BDP Examination 2020 Important Dates
|Online Examination Form Submission||25-03-2020 (01:00 P.M)|
|Last Date Online Examination Form Submission||30-03-2020 (04:59 P.M)|
|Online Fees Payment Submission Last Date||30-03-2020 (04:59 P.M)|
|Payment Method||Fees submission through Debit / Credit Card/ Net Banking|
NSOU BDP Examination 2020 Application Fee
|Exam. Type||Full Marks||T.E Exam Fee||Assignment Fee||Exam. Centre Fee|
|Theory Dec -19 & June -20||50||Rs. 55/- Per paper||Rs. 20/- Per paper||Rs. 100/- Per examinee, per session. #|
|Theory Dec -19 & June -20||100||Rs. 75/- Per paper||Rs. 30/- Per paper||Rs. 100/- Per examinee, per session. #|
|Practical Dec -20 & June -21||50||Rs. 100/- Per paper||Nil||Rs. 100/- Per examinee, per session. ##|
|Practical Dec -20 & June -21||100||Rs.200/- Per paper||Nil||Rs. 100/- Per examinee, per session. ##|
#The student who have enrolled up to July-2016. asked to submit Rs 100/- only for examination centre fee The student who have enrolled form July-2017 to July-2019. asked to submit Rs.200/- (if he/she wants to sit for the both sessions).
## Per student each sessions Rs. 100/- Practical examination fee for E-4 or E,-8 or E- 12 and Rs. 100/- practical examination fee for S-3.
Practical Examination (December-2020 or/and June-2021)
- E-4 (For 1st semester students): Examination Session December-2020 (Enrolled up to July 2020)
- E-8 (For 3rd semester students): Examination Session December-2O2O (Enrolled up to July 2019)
- E-12 (For 5th semester students): Examination Session December-2O20 (Enrolled up to July 2018)
- S-3 (For 6th semester students): Examination Session June-2020 (Enrolled up to July 2018)
- EMT-16 (For 6th semester students): Examination Session December _ 2019 or June -2020 (Enrolled from July 2014 to July 2017)
- EMT-16 (For 5th semester students): Examination Session December – 2O2O (Enrolled from July 2018)
Steps to be Followed
- VISIT: www.nsoucebdp.com / www.wbnsou.ac.in
- SIGN-UP: With the System by Providing the Necessary Information of the Student. (ENROLLMENT NO., FIRST NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, STUDY CENTRE CODE, ELECTIVE SUBJECT). Provide Students Mobile No. & E-mail Id where the User Id (Enrollment No.) & Password will be provided.
- – Enter Enrollment No. (Twice) (Both Should be Same & Correct as per enrollment certificate)
- – Enter Date of Birth: (Should be Correct as per Enrollment Certificate) – Select Study Centre Code: Select from Drop Down Menu
- – Select Elective Subject Code: Select from Drop Down Menu
- – Enter Mobile No.: (Twice) (Both should be Same & correct)
- – Enter E-mail Id: (ld Same)
- Check if All the Above Information is Correct then SUBMIT. If All Information is Correct, then User Id (Enrollment No.) & Password will be Provided through SMS to Student’s MOBILE & E-MAIL.
- LOG-IN: with the System: Enter into the System to submit FILLED-IN Examination Form. – User Id (Enrollment No.) : (Enter Student’s Enrollment No.) – Password : (Enter Password)
- To submit filled-in examination form: (Check the Subject / Papers are Ticked Before the submission of examination from) – Tick the Subject I Paper in which you want to appear. (Click Select All if you want to Appear in All the papers) – If you want to tick sub/paper but it shows RND it means Renewal Not Done, you can’t appear. – Check Carefully to the Required Subject / Papers are to be correctly ticked. – Submit if OK.
- PAYMENT:- The Submitted Filled-in Form will be shown automatically. Click on pay. – online Payment: (To pay online with Debit/ Credit card/Net Banking) Use Debit/Credit Card Net Banking and Pay the Proper Examination Fees. Note Down the Transaction ID carefully. It will be shown Payment is successful. Go to Dash Board. Click on Filled-in examination Form. Download & Print the On-Line Payment Details for Future Reference.
Renewal Rules Applicable for Appearing the Exam as below
- Candidate with “Y” in 2nd & 3rd Year Renewal Can Appear in All Subject / papers of 1.1, 2,,d & 3,d year.
- Candidate with “Blank” in Both 2nd 3rd’ Year Renewal Can Appear in All Subject / papers of I’t year Only.
- Candidate with “Y” in 2nd & “Blank” in 3’d Year Renewal Can Appear in All Subject / papers of l,t & 2,,d year Only.
- Candidate with “Blank” in 2”d & “Y” in 3’d Year Renewal Can Appear in All Subject / papers of l.r& 3,d year Only.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|