National Scholarship Portal 2020 – Eligibility, Important Date, Scholarship Amount and Full Notification – Government of India started National Scholarship Portal (NSP) to digitalize the Scholarship Application process offered by the Central Government, State Governments and different government agencies like University Grants Commission (UGC), AICTE etc. Indian School, College & University Students can register at NSP (National Scholarship Portal) and get the list of government Scholarships, from which he/she is eligible to apply. The complete process is online.
National Scholarship 2020 – Full Notifications
There are total 80 scholarships listed on NSP and it is worth approx hundreds of crores. As per some official information, approx 100 lakh applicants receive scholarships through this National Scholarship Portal from central government, state government or from UGC.
Now students can apply for Pre Matric, Post Matric Scholarship, Minority Scholarship, Tribal Scholarship, Merit cum Means Scholarship etc directly from NSP. The complete process is online. No need to send any documents through the post. Just scan the documents and upload.
National Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||11-08-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||15-11-2020|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||Nil|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Information Chart
National Scholarship Portal NSP is a one-stop solution for the students. Here students can register only once and he/she can apply from scholarships, renew scholarships. All the information at one place. Here some important key points of NSP.
|Name||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|Organised By||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India|
|No. of Scholarship Schemes||80+|
|Eligible Courses||Class 1 to PhD|
|Scholarships Provides by||Central & State Govt., UGC, AICTE|
|Application Start||August 2020|
Benefits & Objectives of NSP
The Mission Mode Project (MMP) of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) under the National e-governance plan aims at providing a common electronic portal for implementing various scholarship schemes. The benefits of NSP are described below.
- All scholarships information are available on one website only.
- There is only one integrated application for all the scholarships.
- Students will get scholarship suggestion on the dashboard according to their eligibility.
- The transparency will increase.
- Institutions will easily verify students’ data from this portal.
- Students can check their scholarship application status.
- Scholarship data will process very fast and students will get the scholarship amount within a few months.
- No need to submit any hard copies of documents to anywhere. The complete process is Online.
- Scholarship amount will directly be sent to the student’s bank account.
- Students can easily renew their scholarship application.
National Scholarship Portal 2020 Available Schemes
Students from Class 1 to PhD course can apply for scholarship schemes using NSP. Currently, there are four types of schemes are listed on the National Scholarship Portal:
- Central Government Schemes
- UGC Schemes
- State Government Schemes
- AICTE Schemes
The list of available scholarships under these schemes are described here.
List of Central Schemes
Here is the list of Scholarship schemes providing by the Central Government through its various departments. Students can apply for these scholarships from National Scholarship Portal NSP 2020. Department wise scholarships are listed out.
Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Merit cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS
Department of Empowerment or Person with Disabilities
- Pre Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Post Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarship for Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC students
Ministry of Labour & Empowerment
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDN workers – Post-Matric
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDN workers – Pre Matric
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of SC students
Department of School Education & Literacy
- National Scheme of Incentive to Girls Secondary Education (NSIGSE)
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
Department of Higher Education
WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
- Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme for wards of states/UTs police personnel
RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF
Check Scholarship Eligibility for National Scholarship Portal
In NSP there are approx 80 scholarship schemes available for Students. If you want to know, the list of scholarship(s) from which you are eligible. Then you can check your eligibility for the scholarship scheme.
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal NSP (scholarships.gov.in)
- Under the ‘Services‘ menu click on ‘Scheme Eligibility‘ link.
- Provide some basic information about yourself (State, Course, Religion, Gender etc.)
- Click on Check Eligibility button.
Check Scholarship Payment Status
If you will be selected for the National Scholarship Scheme, you will get the scholarship amount directly to your bank account, mentioned at the time of Registration. To check your Scholarship amount payment status you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Public Financial Management System – PFMS.
- Click on the Track NSP Payments option.
- Enter your Bank Name, Account Number or NSP Application Id.
- Click on Search. You will get your National Scholarship Portal Payment Status online.
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- NALCO Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Recruitment 2023
- DSSB Recruitment 2023
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2023
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.