LIC Scholarship 2020 – Eligibility, Application Process, Required Documents and Full Notification – LIC Scholarship 2020 Online Application started. LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 for Madhyamik and HS passed students. Apply Online for LIC Scholarship 2020 through licindia.in website and get the scholarship amount. Know the Online Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Amount & Last date of Appointment for LIC Scholarship Scheme.
LIC Scholarship 2020 – Full Notifications
Life Insurance Company of India (LIC) providing educational scholarships to the School, College and University students, who are financially weak. LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 Online Application last date is in the month of December.
Class X and Class XII passed students can apply for LIC Scholarship 2020. Students from Arts, Science, Commerce, Technical and Vocational courses can also apply for this scholarship scheme.
LIC Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||September 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||December 2020|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||Nil|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
Objective of LIC Scholarship
The main objective of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 is to help the meritorious students, who are financially weak. Provide them support for their higher education. This Scholarship is to be awarded for students in India in a Government or Private School/College/University.
LIC Scholarship 2020 Details
|Scholarship Name||LIC Scholarship 2020|
|Authority||Life Insurance Company of India|
|Eligible Courses||HS, Graduation, Diploma, ITI, Vocational|
|Annual Family Income limit||Maximum Rs. 1,00,000 per annum|
|Minimum Percentage required||60% marks in Madhyamik or HS|
|Application Last date||December 2020|
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Eligibility
Life Insurance Company of India (LIC) already published an official notification regarding LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 on their official website. As per the official notification, this scholarship divided into two categories –
- For Regular Scholar
- For Special Girl Child Scholars
The eligibility criteria for these two categories scholars are described below.
For Regular Scholar
- Students who have passed Class X or Class XII exam with at least 60% marks in the academic year 2019-20.
- The annual family income not exceeding Rs. 1,00,000 per annum.
- Students took admission in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Graduation (in any discipline), Diploma Course, Vocational Course, can apply for this scholarship.
- Postgraduate students cannot apply for the scholarship.
For Special Girl Child Scholar
- The candidate passed the Class X exam with at least 60% marks in the academic year 2019-20.
- The candidate took admission in High Secondary Course (10+2) for two years.
- The annual family income not exceeding Rs. 1,00,000 per annum.
- The grant is provided to girls students who are interested to pursue (and willing) higher education in 10+2 pattern.
LIC Scholarship 2020 Selection Process
The selection process for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 will be done on the basis of the academic qualifications of the students and his/her family financial condition. Eligible students having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order. Open University or Distance Course students are not eligible for LIC Scholarship 2020. The scholarship shall not be given to more than one student in a family.
Scholarship Reward Amount
Selected students will get cash reward for LIC Scholarship 2020 scheme. The details of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 Rewards are described below.
- The amount of Rs. 20,000 per annum will be awarded to the selected Regular Scholar and shall be payable in three quarterly instalments.
- An amount of Rs. 10,000 per annum will be awarded for the selected Special Girl Child Scholar pursuing studies in Higher Secondary (10+2) course.
LIC Scholarship Amount will be sent through Direct Bank Transfer/NEFT method. So, must recheck your bank account details at the time of online application.
LIC Scholarship Duration & Renewal Application
LIC will provide the Golden Jubilee Scholarship for the entire duration of the course for Regular Scholar students and two years for Special Girl Child Scholar students. The candidate should secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation courses in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent grade in the previous final exam to apply LIC Scholarship Renewal. Otherwise, the scholarship will be discontinued.
LIC Scholarship 2020 Online Application
Learn how to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship scheme online. Step by step information is described here.
- Visit the official website of Life Insurance Company of India (LIC).
- Click on the ‘Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme‘ link.
- Now read the complete guideline and eligibility criteria for LIC Scholarship 2020.
- Click on the ‘LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 Apply Online‘ link.
- Fill the complete application form carefully and provide your information.
- Must mention your email and phone number on the application form.
- After submitting the application form, you will get acknowledgement at your email inbox.
- Take a print out the filled application form and attach documents with it. Now submit it to the LIC Divisional Office (mentioned at the acknowledgement email).
Required documents for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Students have to attach the following documents with their LIC Scholarship 2020 Application Form before submitting it to the Divisional Office.
- Marksheet of the Last Exam Passed.
- Income Certificate Affidavit (for self-employed parents) or Salary Statement, Form 16B, ITR etc (for employed parents).
- Castle Certificate (if any).
- EWS Certificate (if any).
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Address Proof copy (Adhaar, Voter card etc).
- Age Proof Certificate (Birth Certificate, Madhyamik Admit etc).
- Bank Account details (cancelled cheque).
- Admission receipt.
- Students can easily contact to the LIC Scholarship department through this email, email@example.com or visit any LIC Divisional Office near to you.
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Join Indian Navy BTech Entry Online Form 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.