Kalimpong District Court Judgeship Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Online application are invite form eligible Indian Citizen in the prescribe proforma for preparation of panel to fill up the vacancies mentioned below, in different category of post in respect of the Judgeship of Kalimpong.
Kalimpong District Court Judgeship Recruitment 2020 Recruitment 2019 – Full Notifications Click Here
Kalimpong District Court Judgeship Recruitment 2020 Apply Link Click Here
|A. Cut-off date for the purpose of Upper Age limit||1st January 2019|
|B. Start date for online application||23rd December 2019|
|C. Last date for online application submission||10th February 2020|
|D. Start Date for downloading of admit cards||To be notified later|
|E. Exam Date||To be notified later|
|Category of Post||SC, ST & PWD||General, OBC-A & OBC-B|
|English Stenographer (Group -B), |
Nepali Translator (Group-B Upper Division Assistant),
Lower Division Clerk (Group-C)
|Group D, Night Guard||150/-||200/-|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
Not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01/01/2019 for all categories of post. The benefits of reservation of vacancies and relaxation of upper age limit up to 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal. Relaxation up to 3 years may be allowed to O.B.C. (’A’ & ‘B’-Both Non Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. candidates of other States may apply against unreserved vacancies only as general candidates. Such benefits are also available up to the age of 45 years for Persons with disabilities.Upper age limit is also relax able for Ex-Servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service in any rank (whether as a Combatant or as a Non-Combatant) in the Armed Forces of the Union. Such Ex-Servicemen will be allowed to deduct the period of service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post by more than three years, they will be deemed to have satisfied the condition regarding age limit.
- For the posts of English Stenographer(Grade-B) & LDC (Group-C): The candidate must have passed Madhyamik / Matric / Secondary Examination or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Education. A minimum speed @ 80 words per minute (w.p.m.)in English Shorthand and a minimum speed @30 w.p.m. in typewriting in English are required.The Candidate must also possess Certificate of successful completion of a Computer Course of at least 06(SIX)months from a recognized Institution. Knowledge in Computer Operation is mandatory.
- For the posts of Nepali Translator (Upper Division Clerk Group-B): The candidate must have passed Madhyamik / Matric / Secondary Examination or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Education.The Candidate must also possess a Certificate of successful completion of a Computer Course of at least 06 (SIX) months from a recognized Institution. Knowledge in Computer Operation is mandatory.
- For the posts of Group-D & Night Guard: The candidate must possess a minimum class VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution. Only Male candidate are eligible for the post Night Guard.
Vacancy Details Total: Post
- English Stenographer(Grade-B): 02 Post [General (1), SC (1)]
- Nepali Translator (Upper Division Clerk Group-B): 02 Post [General (1), SC (1)]
- Group-D: 13 Post [UR (2), UR EC (2), UR EXSM (1), UR PWD (1), SC(2), SC EC (1), ST (1), OBC -A (1), OBC -A EC(1), OBC -B(1)]
- Night Guard: 02 Post [General (1), SC (1)]