Jio Scholarship 2020 | Apply Online | Application Form – Eligibility, Scholarship Amount, Important Date and Full Notification – The Jio Reliance group is an Indian mobile network operator. Owned by Reliance Industries and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. The Reliance Group Jio product is extremely popular among mobile users in India and it is known for dominating its market.As of 31 March 2019, it is the second largest mobile network operator in India and the seventh largest mobile network operator in the world with over 306 million subscribers.
Jio Scholarship 2020 – Full Notifications
Reliance Jio is one of the topmost telecom service providers in India, Jio Scholarship 2020 was introduced by Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL). This Jio Scholarship Scheme is for the 10th to 12th, diploma, PG from arts, commerce, science streams. Our site helps you in providing the required information about this Jio Scholarship 2020.
|Start Date for Apply Online||Sept 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Nov 2020|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||Nil|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
Objective of Jio Scholarship 2020
The motto under conducting the Jio Scholarship is to help and serve the needy people and raise the level of educated people to improve our country. This is a great chance to the people, one who is financially background and has a desire toward studies. We have provided the direct Jio Scholarship 2020 Application Form link for the sake of students.
Under the Jio Scholarship 2020 Reliance Group will provide annually financial help of Rs 35000 to Rs 55000. These Scholarship amount will be given from Class 10 to Post Graduation Students. The Selection under Jio Scholarship 2020 will be done on the basis of Merit list
Highlights of Jio Scholarship 2020
|Name Of Scheme||Jio Scholarship 2020|
|Launched by||Jio Infocomm|
|Starting date of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Beneficiary||All India Students|
|No of beneficiary||Every Student|
|Type of Scheme||Reliance Jio Scholarship|
|Objective||To Provide financial Support|
The applicant intending to apply for the Jio scholarship program should be careful to observe the following:
- The candidate must either be a class 10th, 11th or 12th student or a college student.
- He/she should belong to a financially weak background.
- And must be known to have had a good academic record.
- To avail scholarships, students must be more than 75% marks.
Jio Scholarship Amount Details
|Class||Marks Obtained||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 10th/High-School||70% and above in State Board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||₹35,000 per annum|
|Class 11th||70% and above in State Board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||₹38,000 per annum|
|Class 12th||65% and above in State Board; 80% and above in Central Board or ICSE||₹45,000 per annum|
|Graduation||75% and above||₹52,000 per annum|
|Post Graduation||75% and above||₹55,000 per annum|
Documents Required for Jio Scholarship
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Students from Class 10/11/12/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Economic Weaker Section
- School Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
Jio Scholarship Selection Procedure
The important details regarding the selection process for Reliance Jio for shortlisting candidates are given below.
- The Reliance Jio will go through the details entered by the candidates after the application form has been submitted.
- Students with an outstanding academic track record will be chosen for Jio merit-based scholarship. Authorities can also perform the same test.
- Candidates may also have other reservations depending on their class, age, annual income, etc.
- The authority will also check the records and qualifications after shortlisting the applicants so that scholarships meet the most deserving candidates.
- The scholarships will finally be granted to the candidates only after successful verification.
Jio Scholarship 2020|apply online|application form
- Students can easily apply for the scholarship by following the below steps-
- Go to the official website of the Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited that is www.jio.com
- Now search for the appropriate link to check Jio Scholarship notification.
- Read the notification and press apply online link.
- Thereafter fill the application form as per the guidelines provided in the notification.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the receipt of filled application form for future use.
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- IFFCO Graduate Engineer Apprentice GEA Online Form 2022
- AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Online Form 2022
- UPPSC Medical Officer Online Form
- Navy SSC Executive IT Online Form
- Jharkhand PGT Teacher Online Form 2022
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.