JEXPO 2020 Application Form Released – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, and Full Notification – JEXPO 2020 Application Form has been released from 2nd January 2020. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education conducts the state level polytechnic entrance exam of JEXPO every year. Through this entrance exam, candidates are offered admission into various diploma programmes in Engineering & Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and various other fields. Candidates have to qualify the entrance test to get admission into various government or private polytechnic institutions situated in the state of West Bengal. Through this article, candidates will get to know the complete details of JEXPO 2020.
JEXPO 2020 – Full Notifications
JEXPO 2020 Important Dates
JEXPO 2020 official dates are yet to release. Candidates may follow the tentative schedule for the examination given below:
|JEXPO 2020 Application Form Availability||January 2, 2020|
|Last date of Submission of JEXPO 2020 Online Application Form||April 15, 2020|
|Last date of Submission of JEXPO 2020 Offline Application Form||April 15, 2020|
|JEXPO 2020 Admit Card Availability||April 2020|
|JEXPO 2020 Exam||April 30, 2020|
|Declaration of Result for JEXPO 2020||1st week of June 2020|
|Counselling Registration||3rd week of June 2020|
|Transfer Application Last Date||25th February 2020|
JEXPO 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
Mode of Payment : Bank Challan
The official authorities have released the application form of JEXPO 2020 on January 2 in both online and offline mode. To fill the application form online, the candidates simply have to go the online application portal and start the application process right away. However, to apply offline, using OMR-based application forms, the candidate have to first obtain it on cash payment of Rs. 500 (female candidates need to pay only Rs. 250). The application process for both the modes is described in brief below.
Procedure to fill Online Application form of JEXPO 2020
- Registration – One requires a valid email id and mobile number to register.
- Filling of application form – In this step, the candidate have to fill different sections of the application form, like personal, academic and contact details.
- Uploading of documents – When uploading scanned images of photograph and signature, care has to be taken that they are in the prescribed format.
- Payment of application: The application fee for male candidates applying through online mode is Rs. 450; fee for female candidates is Rs. 250.
- Submission of application form: Just check that the application form is complete in all respects before submitting it.
Filling of JEXPO application form – Offline mode
To apply using printed OMR Application Form, the candidate have to first obtain it along with the information booklet from:
- Designated Polytechnics and ITIs on cash payment of Rs. 500 (female candidate need to Rs. 250 only).
The candidate have to duly fill the printed application form – including filling all relevant sections, pasting photograph and signature at the appropriate space – and submit it before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
JEXPO 2020 Application Fees
|General, OBC, ST, SC||Offline||Male||₹ 500|
|General, OBC, ST, SC||Offline||Female||₹ 250|
|General, OBC, ST, SC||Online||Male||₹ 450|
|General, OBC, ST, SC||Online||Female||₹ 225|
JEXPO 2020 Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Candidate must be born before July 1, 2003.
- No upper limit age is defined
JEXPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that candidates go through the eligibility criteria of JEXPO 2020 before they start preparing for the exam. It is because, if they don’t meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, they will not be considered for admission even if they qualify in the exam. So, it will be a loss of valuable time and effort on the part of the candidate. Among the important eligibility criteria that the candidate is required to fulfill include that of nationality, qualifying exam, minimum marks, subject combination, and age limit.
- Nationality – Indian nationals are eligible to apply
- Qualifying exam – The candidate needs to have passed Class 10 exam conducted by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or an equivalent exam with minimum 35% aggregate marks in English, Physical Science/Science and Mathematics, among others.
JEXPO 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics West Bengal|
|Short Exam Name||JEXPO|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||500 Rs [Offline]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
JEXPO 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus for JEXPO 2020 consists of 2 test papers and each test paper has weightage on the basis of marks. Equal marks are allotted to each question. Standard of contents of syllabus will be as per class 10. Syllabus for JEXPO 2020 entrance exam as is as follows:
Pattern of Questions Paper and Standard of Questions in JEXPO 2020
Basic components for Syllabus of JEXPO 2020
|Paper Parts:||Name of the Section Topics||Max. Question||Max. Marks||Weightage|
|JEXPO Apply Link||Click Here|
|VOCLET Apply Link||Click Here|
|JEXPO Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|VOCLET Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Transfer Application||Click Here|