Internship Opportunity at Department of Posts, Govt. of India, Kolkata [2 Months, Stipend Rs. 10K] – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – The Department of Posts, with its network of 1,54,939 Post Offices, is the largest postal network in the world. In order to explore the potential & ideas available with the young generation in the field of Technology, Marketing, Social Media, Banking, Insurance, Public Administration and Management spheres etc, Department intends to provide internship programme and fellowships.
This programme seeks to engage students pursuing Under Graduate/Graduate/Post Graduate Degrees from recognized University/Institution within India as “Interns”. These interns shall be given exposure through various Circles/Divisions of Postal directorate.
Internship Opportunity at Department of Posts Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
|Start Date for Apply Online||01-04-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||15-07-2020|
|Internship period Start||01-08-2020|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
- The duration of internship shall be of two (2) month starting w.e.f. 01.05.2020. Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
Domains/Area Available for Internship
- eCommerce/Courier, Express and Parcel(CEP)
- Parcel/Logistics & supplyChain
- Asset management
- Marketing/ Publicity andBranding
- Banking & financial inclusion
- HR Management
- Network & Technology and SoftwareSecurity
- Legal and Legislativemechanism
Indian students from recognized universities in India or abroad who have secured at least 60% marks in the last held degree or certificate examination:
Who has completed education under 10+2+3 pattern of education i.e. students who have completed 15 years of formal education
Who is pursuing 3rd year in the Business Studies and Engineering in 10+2+3 pattern of education
Who are pursuing 4th or 5th year in the integrated degree course or dual degree of 10+2+5 pattern of education
Who has completed 2nd year of Software Engineering in any IIT/NIT or 1st/ 2nd Year of Business Studies in any IIM/ recognized Management Institute
- Interns may be paid token remuneration @ Rs.10,000/- per month per intern.
How to fill The Form
- Interested and eligible students must send their applications by post or submit in person, along with their CVs and areas of work interest to the Assistant Postmaster General, BD & Philately, O/o the CPMG, West Bengal Circle, Yogayog Bhawan, Kolkata – 700012 in the prescribed application form. These applications need to be sponsored by the Institution in which the intern is enrolled in.
- At the time of joining on selection, applicants shall be required to produce a letter from their Supervisor/ Head of Department/Principal, indicating their status in the Institution and “No Objection” for allowing their student to undergo Internship programme for the period for which he/she has been selected.
- Students who have completed their education, need not apply for the internship programme.
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Join Indian Navy BTech Entry Online Form 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us email@example.com
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.