IBPS Various Post Online Form 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – IBPS Various Post Online Form 2020 : Apply For Positions In IBPS Various Post Of Has Officially Announced The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection 2020 Recruitment Total 29 Vacancies.
IBPS Various Post Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
IBPS Various Post Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||10-06-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||30-06-2020|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||30-06-2020|
IBPS Various Post Application Fee
|For General, OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC, ST & PWD Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Payment Method||Payment Can Be Made Either By Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets Etc|
IBPS Various Post Age Limit as on 01/06/2020
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||55 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 Years for SC/ST Candidates|
03 Years for OBC Candidates
IBPS Various Post Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to apply by visiting the online departmental portal https://ibps.in/ where complete appointment related information is available. The application will be filled up from 10/06/2020 starting from 30/06/2020.
IBPS Various Post Vacancy Details Total: 116 Post
|Professor||02 Post||PHd / Equivalent Degree with Master Degree in 55% Marks. 12 Year Experience|
|Associate Professor||02 Post||PHd / Equivalent Degree with Master Degree in 55% Marks. 08 Year Experience.|
|Assistant Professor||04 Post||PHd / Equivalent Degree with Master Degree in 55% Marks. 05 Year Experience.|
|Faculty Research Associate||05 Post||PHd / Equivalent Degree with Master Degree in 55% Marks.|
|Research Associate||05 Post||Master Degree in 55% Marks at Psychology / Education/Psychological Measurement/Psychometrics or Management with HR.|
|Research Associate Technical||01 Post||M.Tech / ME Degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronics & Telecom or Instrumentation / M.C.A./Post Graduate in Computer Science. 1 Year Experience.|
|Hindi Officer||03 Post||Master Degree in Hindi / English with Opposite Subject in Degree Level 1 Year Experience.|
|Analyst Programmer Window||02 Post||BE / B.Tech / MCA Degree 5 Year Experience.|
|Analyst Programmer Linux||01 Post||BE / B.Tech / MCA Degree 5 Year Experience.|
|IT Administrator||01 Post||BE / B.Tech Degree with System Administration in UNIX/ LINUX/ Windows/ Computer Networking, 5 Year Experience.|
|Programming Assistant||03 Post||B.Sc IT / BCA / B.Sc in Computer Science with 2 Year Experience|
How to fill The Form
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS Released Various Post Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 10/06/2020 to 30/06/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Form for the Banker Faculty & Hindi Officer Posts Various Post Vacancies Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- রাজ্যে নতুন বন সহায়ক পদে চাকরি, ২০০০ শূন্যপদে বিরাট নিয়োগ | West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2023
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us email@example.com
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.