IBPS Various Post Admit Card 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – Institute of Banking Personal Selection IBPS Are Uploaded the Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Call Letter for the Various Post Recruitment 2020 Online CBT Test Exam August 2020. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card.
IBPS Various Post Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
IBPS Various Post Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||10-06-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||30-06-2020|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||30-06-2020|
|Admit Card Available||03-08-2020 to 12-08-2020|
|Examination Date||August 2020|
IBPS Various Post Application Fee
|For General, OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC, ST & PH Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Payment Method||Payment Can Be Made Either By Credit Card / |
Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets Etc
IBPS Various Post Age Limit as on 01/06/2020
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||55 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 Years for SC/ST Candidates|
03 Years for OBC Candidates
IBPS Various Post Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy Details Total: 29 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Professor||02||47-55||PHd / Equivalent Degree with Master Degree in 55% Marks.|
12 Year Experience.More Details Read the Notification.
|Associate Professor||02||42-50||PHd / Equivalent Degree with Master Degree in 55% Marks.|
08 Year Experience.More Details Read the Notification.
|Assistant Professor||04||32-45||PHd / Equivalent Degree with Master Degree in 55% Marks.|
05 Year Experience.More Details Read the Notification.
|Faculty Research Associate||05||27-40||PHd / Equivalent Degree with Master Degree in 55% Marks.|
|Research Associate||05||21-30||Master Degree in 55% Marks at Psychology / Education/|
Psychological Measurement/Psychometrics or Management with HR.
|Research Associate Technical||01||21-30||M.Tech / ME Degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or |
Electronics & Telecom or Instrumentation / M.C.A./Post Graduate in Computer Science.
1 Year Experience.
|Hindi Officer||03||21-30||Master Degree in Hindi / English with Opposite Subject in Degree Level.|
1 Year Experience.More Details Read the Notification.
|Analyst Programmer Window||02||21-35||BE / B.Tech / MCA Degree5 Year Experience.|
|Analyst Programmer Linux||01|
|IT Administrator||01||21-33||BE / B.Tech Degree with System Administration in UNIX/ |
LINUX/ Windows/ Computer Networking,5 Year Experience.
|Programming Assistant||03||21-30||B.Sc IT / BCA / B.Sc in Computer Science with 2 Year Experience.|
How to fill The Form
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS Released Various Teaching and Non Teaching Post Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 10/06/2020 to 30/06/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Form for the Professor, IT Post and Other Various Post Vacancies Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Re Print Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- ITBP Constable Animal Transport Online Form 2022
- Army School AWES PGT TGT PRT Online Form 2022
- FCI Manager Various Trade Online Form 2022
- RPSC AE Civil, Revenue & Executive Officer Online Form 2022
- UPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2022
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us email@example.com
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.