IBO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 24 Security Guards- Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – IBO : Apply For Positions In Indian Overseas Bank Of Has Officially Announced The IBO 2020 Recruitment Total 24 Vacancies. Now, All Applicants With A 10th Passed Qualification Can Apply For IBO 2020. In Addition, All Candidates Must Request The Security Guards 2020 Recruitment Start Date 23/03/2020. Applicants Can Verify All Details Required For The Exam Such As Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees And Curriculum Of The Table Below. All Interested Applicants Must Apply For The IBO Vacancy Before 10/04/2020. Otherwise, The Application Form Will Not Be Accepted For The IBO Recruitment Process. The Following Table Provides More Information On The IBO Notification.
IBO Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
IBO Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||23-03-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||10-04-2020|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||10-04-2020|
|Admit Card Download||Notified Soon|
IBO Application Fee
|For General, OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For SC, ST & PWD Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Method||Pay the Exam Fees Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra OR Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
IBO Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||26 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 Years for SC/ST Candidates|
03 Years for OBC Candidates
RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT:
- Category Maximum Age Relaxation in age for Ex-Servicemen
- General 26 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 Years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years.
- SC/ST 26 Years + 5 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 Years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years.
- OBC 26 Years + 3 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 Years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years.
IBO Eligibility Criteria
- A pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed Graduation examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Character should be “EXEMPLARY‟ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
- The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE 1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.
IBO Vacancy Details Total: 24 Post
How to fill The Form
- Indian Overseas Bank IBO Are Issued Notification for Security Guards Post Recruitment 2020-2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 23/03/2020 to 10/04/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Govt. of Uttar Chennai Latest Govt. Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Join Indian Navy BTech Entry Online Form 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.