Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Admit Card Download 2019 – 14 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Applications from eligible Indian citizens are invited for selection and preparation of selection lists to fill up the existing and expected vacancies in Dakshin Dinajpur District Judiciary for 2019-20.The Recruitment Examinations for the posts of English Stenographer(Grade-III), Lower Division Clerk, Mali and Office-Peon will be conducted by the District Recruitment Committee, Dakshin Dinajpur District Judiciary as per the schedule of programme fixed by the Committee. No one is allowed to sit for examination for more than one post. Vacancy position, pay structure,mode of appointment, eligibility criteria, application procedure, application fees and other details are given here under
Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Recruitment 2019- Full Notifications
Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- It is hereby notified for information of all that the Written Examinations for the post of English Stenographer (Grade-III) in connection with recruitment of staff in Dakshin Dinajpur District Judiciary (2019-20) will be held on Sunday, the 01st day of March, 2020.
- Personality Tests (Interview) for the post of Mali will be held during the period from 16th March, 2020 to 26th March, 2020.
- All information on venue of the examination, reporting time, instructions, etc. are clearly stated in the Admit Cards which will be made available for download from 20th February, 2020 [for the post of English Stenographer (Grade-III)] and from 02nd March, 2020 [for the post of Mali].
- The examinations for the posts of Lower Division Clerk and Office-Peon will not be conducted on 01st March, 2020. The date of those examinations will be notified in due course of time.
|01||English Stenographer (Grade-III)||01st March, 2020||Part-I:12:00 noon to 01:30 pm|
Part-II: 02:30 pm to onward
Part-III: 04:00 pm to onward
|Office of the District Judge (Recruitment Cell), Dakshin Dinajpur, Balurghat [Balurghat Court]|
|02||MALI||16th March, 2020 to 26th March, 2020||Reportig Time: 11:00 am||Office of the District Judge (Recruitment Cell), Dakshin Dinajpur, Balurghat [Balurghat Court]|
- Applications will be received only in ONLINE mode on and from 24th December, 2019 from 10:00 am. The last date of receiving applications 26th January, 2020.No application will be received after the midnight of 26th January, 2020 under any circumstances. Candidates are requested to apply and make payment of Application Fees early to avoid rush at the end of the period.The important dates are clearly mentioned in the following chart
|Date of publication of Advertisement||20th December, 2019 (Friday)|
|Date of commencement of Submission of Applications||24th December, 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Date of commencement of Acceptance of Payment||24th December, 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Last date of Submission of Applications||26th January, 2020 (Sunday)|
|Last date of Acceptance of Payment||26th January, 2020 (Sunday)|
|Availability of Admit Cards||02 (two) weeks before the date of Examination till the day of Examination|
|Tentative Date of Examination||01st March, 2020 (Sunday)|
|Date of Publication of Result||To be notified later.|
- N.B. All the aforementioned dates may be altered at the discretion of the District Recruitment Committee, Dakshin Dinajpur District Judiciary.
Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
|SL. NO.||Name of Post||UR and Others excluding SC & ST||Scheduled Caste||Scheduled Tribe|
|01||English Stenographer (Grade-III)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 400/-|
|02||Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 300/-|
|03||Mali||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200/-|
|04||Office-Peon||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200/-|
Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Recruitment 2019 Age Limit on 01/09/2019
The minimum age of a Candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 40 years as on 1st January, 2020 as per Notification No. 11653-F(P) dated 30.12.2011 of the Department of Finance Dept., Government of West Bengal for all categories of posts except for the post of English Stenographer (Grade-III) in which the upper age limit is 39 years as on 01.01.2020 as per Notification No.875-F(P) dated 13.02.2017 of the Finance Dept., Government of West Bengal.
❖Relaxation of upper age limit for 05 (Five) years in case of S.C., S.T. and for 03 (Three) years in case of both categories of O.B.C. (OBC-A & OBC-B) candidates is permissible.
❖The upper age limit for candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD) category is 45 (Forty-five) years.
❖Relaxation of upper age limit in case of Ex-Serviceman Category is as per existing Government Rules.
❖For the post of English Stenographer(Grade-III), there shall be no age limit for in-service Candidate holding permanent post of Typist or Steno-Typist under the Government.
❖Candidates belonging to any State or Union Territory of India except West Bengal will be treated as general candidates.
❖In case of non-availability of a suitable Exempted Category Candidate belonging to SC, ST and OBC-A for any of such reserved point according to 100-Point Roster, the said vacancy shall be filled up by a non-Exempted Category Candidate belonging to SC, ST and OBC-A, as the case may be.Caste Certificates need to be produced at the time of physical document verification.
❖Candidates belonging to Ex-Serviceman category need to furnish Discharge Certificates in original from their earlier Appointing Authorities at the time of physical document verification.
❖Candidates who are working under any Government/ PSU need to furnish ‘No Objection Certificates’ in original from their present Employers/ Appointing Authorities at the time of physical document verification.
Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Recruitment 2019 Salary Structure
Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details Total: Post
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Admit Card Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|