BSF Recruitment 2020 – 317 SI, HC, Constable & Other Vacancy – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – Directorate GeneralBorder Security Force (BSF)has given a notification for the recruitment of SI, HC, CT (Crew), Mechanic, AC Technician, Plumber & Other (Group B & C) vacancies in water wing of the BSF. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
If you are 10th/12th Pass government jobs aspirants they you have the
Government jobs Opportunity at Border Security Forces. Yes, Directorate
General Border Security Force, New Delhi has released the Group ‘B’
& ‘C’ Combatised posts for SI and HC in Water Wing of at its
You can check the BSF Recruitment 2020 Notification link for details of the educational qualification/eligibility criteria for the SI and HC posts under BSF Recruitment 2020.
As per the BSF Recruitment 2020 Notification released, Para Military Force has started the application process for 317 SI and HC Vacancies at its official portal.
In a bid to apply for BSF Recruitment 2020 for 317 vacancies, a candidate must be 10+2/Matriculation with the additional certificate as Industrial Training Institute Diploma in respective trade for the posts.
BSF Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
BSF Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Date||15 Feb, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||15 Mar, 2020|
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30 days from the Employment news paper
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Far Flung Areas: 45 Days from the Employment news paper
BSF Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- For SI (Master/ Workshop, Engine Driver): Rs.200/-
- For HC (Master, Workshop, Engine Driver) & CT (Crew): Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: through Demand Draft
BSF Recruitment 2020 Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
BSF Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 or its equivalent with relevant certificate.
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree (Engg)
- Matriculation with relevant certificate
- Matriculation or its equivalent
BSF Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details Total: Post
|SI (Engine Driver)||09|
|HC (Engine Driver)||68|
|HC (workshop Trade)||0|
|Mechanic (Diesel Petrol Engine)||07|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|