BIS Recruitment 2020 | BIS Various Post Online Form 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – Bureau of Indian Standards BIS Are Recently Invited Online Application Form for the Technical Assistant and Senior Technician Post Recruitment 2020. Those Candidate Are Interested tot he Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online. Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the statutory body under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (Department of Consumer Affairs), Govt. of India and responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing, etc. in the country, INVITES on-line applications from the ELIGIBLE individuals for filling up of vacancies in the following post by Direct Recruitment at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and BIS Offices located in the country, as per the details given below:
BIS Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
BIS Various Post Important Dates
|Start Date of Online Application Form||17/02/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||08/03/2020 upto 6:00 PM|
|Last Date Fee Payment||08/03/2020|
|Admit Card Available||March 2020|
|Result Announced||April 2020|
BIS Various Post Application Fee
|General / OBC / EWC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Nil|
|Pay the Examination Fee||Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan|
BIS Various Post Age Limit as on 08/03/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years. ( Senior Technician)
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. (Technician Assistant Lab)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- The candidates must be between 18–30 years of age for Technical Assistant (Lab) and between 18-27 years of age for the post of Senior Technician. The candidate should have born “not earlier than 09 March 1990” and also “not later than 09 March 2002” in case of Technical Assistant (Lab.) and “not earlier than 09 March 1993” and also “not later than 09 March 2002” in case of Senior Technician ;
BIS Various Post Eligibility Criteria
|Technical Assistant (Lab)||(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Chemistry or Microbiology or Physics or Bio-Technology or Food Technology or Bio-Chemistry or Electronics as one of the main subject) with minimum sixty percent marks (fifty percent for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes);|
(ii) three years diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical or Electronics or Food Technology or Metallurgy with minimum sixty percent marks (fifty percent marks for the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes).
|Senior Technician||(i) Matric or its equivalent; |
(ii) Industrial Training Institute Certificate in any of the following trades: (a) Electrician; (b) Air-Conditioning; (c) Refrigeration; (d) Mechanic (Diesel– Engine); (e) Fitter; (f) Carpenter; (g) Welder (the Welder should be also having passed the Welders’ Qualifying Test as per the relevant Indian Standard or its equivalent); and
(iii) two years’ practical experience in the respective trade after having obtained the Industrial Training Institute certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the relevant trade.
BIS Various Post Vacancy Details Total: Post
|Technical Assistant (Lab)||04||11||07||04||04||30|
How to Fill Form
- Bureau of Indian Standards BIS 01/2020 Various Post Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 17/02/2020 to 08/03/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in BIS Latest Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Official Website||Click Here|