Bihar BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Patna Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Civil Judge Recruitment 2020. Those Candidate Are Interested to Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Bihar Public Service Commission has released the official notification PDF for the 31st BPSC Bihar Judicial Services Exam at bpsc.bih.nic.in for the recruitment of 221 vacancies to the post of Civil Judge. The online application process for the 31st Bihar Judicial Service Competetive Exam begins on 12 March 2020 and concludes on 28 March 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the direct link provided below. But first, have a look at the complete details of the BPSC Judicial Services Notification such as Application process, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Cut off Marks and Result details.
The BPSC conducts the Bihar Judicial Service Exam every year for the recruitment of civil judges. The BPSC Judicial Service recruitment is carried out in three phases – Prelims, Mains and Interview. 31st edition of the BPSC Judicial Service Exam will be conducted in Pen-Paper mode. In BPSC Judicial Service Prelims exam, objective type – Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
Bihar BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Bihar BPSC Civil Judge Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||12-03-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||28-03-2020|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||03-04-2020|
|Last Date Complete Form||13-04-2020|
|Issue of admit card||May – June 2020|
|Bihar Judicial Service Prelims Exam Date||July 2020|
|Bihar Judicial Service Mains Exam Date||September 2020|
Bihar BPSC Civil Judge Application Fee
|For General / OBC / Other State Candidate||Rs. 600/-|
|For SC / ST / PH & Female||Rs. 150/-|
|Pay the Exam Fee||Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E-Challan|
Bihar BPSC Civil Judge Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
|Minimum Age Limit||22 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||35 Years|
- The lower age limit is 22 years and upper age limit is 35 years for appearing at BPSC Judicial Service Exam. The age relaxation for the OBC category candidates is 3 years and for SC/ST Category is 5 years.
Bihar BPSC Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from any Recognized University
- In order to appear for the Bihar Judicial Service Exam 2020, candidates must have an LLB or equivalent degree from an institute that is recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Bihar BPSC Civil Judge Vacancy Details Total: Post
- Civil Judge PCS J Total : 221 Post
How to Fill Form
- Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2020-2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 12/03/2020 to 28/03/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Govt. of Bihar Latest Govt. Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
BPSC Judicial Service Prelims Exam Pattern
|Paper 1||General Studies||100 marks|
|Paper 2||Law||150 marks|
BPSC Judicial Service Mains Exam Pattern:
|General Knowledge including current affairs||150|
|Elementary General Science||100|
|Law of Evidence and Procedure||150|
BPSC Judicial Service Syllabus 2020
|BPSC Judicial Service Prelims Syllabus|
|General Knowledge including current affairsElementary General ScienceLaw of Evidence and ProcedureConstitutional and Administrative Law of India Hindu Law and Muhammadan LawLaw of Transfer of PropertyPrinciples of EquityLaw of Trusts and Specific ReliefLaw of Contracts and TortsCommercial Law|
|BPSC Judicial Service Mains Syllabus|
|General English||It tests candidates’ understanding of English Language and his or her ability to write in English. In this section, questions asked are an unseen passage for summary or précis writing, letter writing and others.|
|General knowledge||Indian History, Culture, Geography, Polity, Current events, Currencies & Capitals & static GK|
|Elementary General Science||It tests matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects|
|Law of Evidence and Procedure||Indian Evidence Act (1872)Civil Procedure Code (1908)Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973Provincial Small Cause Courts Act|
|Constitutional and Administrative Law of India||Constitution of India – Article 1 to 395 and SchedulesAdministrative Law of India and Delegated LegislationControl of Delegated Legislation – Judicial &LegislativeFair Hearing; Rules of Natural Justice; Rules Against Bias; Audi Alteram PartemTribunals and Quasi-Judicial Authorities; Judicial Control over themRegulatory AuthoritiesJudicial Review of Administrative ActionWrit Jurisdiction and Statutory Judicial Remedies, Scope, Extent & DistinctionPublic Interest LitigationTortuous Liability of State and CompensationPromissory Estoppel, Legitimate Expectation & Doctrine of ProportionalityGovernment ContractsOmbudsman|
|Law of Contracts and Torts||Indian Contract ActGeneral Principles of LiabilitiesRemedies, NuisanceFalse ImprisonmentInjuries to Domestic and Contractual RelationsWrongful DismissalDefamationThe Rule in Rylands Yrs. Fletcher DeceitConspiracyMalicious Prosecution|
|Commercial Law||Sale of Goods, Negotiable Instruments, Company Law and Partnership|