Barrackpore Cantonment Board Staff Nurse Grade-II (Female), Lower Division Clerk, Asstt. Teacher Admit Card Download 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates must go through the detailed Advertisement. Please proceed to fill the online application only if you are satisfied that you possess the minimum Essential Qualifications stipulated for the post in the detailed advertisement. Otherwise, submitted application(s) shall be out rightly rejected. The Cantonment Board, Barrackpore is an autonomous / statutory local body under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India and employees of the Board are governed by CFSR, 1937.
- Age shall be counted from the prescribed last date of receipt of application. Relaxation in upper age limit: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for PH. Age relaxation to ex-servicemen is as per rules. Only valid proof of age i.e. Birth Certificate issued by a Competent Authority or school leaving certificate of Class 10th will be accepted.
- Application should be complete in all respects. Signature & Photograph (as per the details mentioned on online portal cbbarrackpore.org/recruitment) of candidates should be scanned and uploaded along with the application. Incomplete applications in any respect shall be rejected.
- The candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- Qualification acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed qualifications and candidate should not seek claim equivalent of their qualification with that of the prescribed qualification.
- No request for change of any entries or part, originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
- The candidate shall be held responsible for correctness of all information given by him/her and in case of any information/documents found to be incorrect at a later stage; action shall be taken against the candidate including dismissal from service.
- All the Service rule applicable to Cantt. Fund Servants under the provisions of Cantt. Fund Servant Rules 1937 as amended from time to time and Govt. instructions issued from time to time shall apply.
- The above posts are on permanent basis and probation period will be as per rules. The above vacancies are tentative in nature and are subject to change.
- No correspondence in regard of appointment will be entertained.
Barrackpore Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Barrackpore Cantonment Board Important Dates
|Application Start Date||30-11-2019|
|Application End Date||29-12-2019|
|Payment Last Date||29-12-2019|
|Admit Card Download||04-03-2020|
|Examination Date||05.04.2020 |
(1000 hrs to 1200 hrs)
Barrackpore Cantonment Board Application Fee
|General, OBC & EWC||Rs. 250/-|
|SC, ST & PH||Nil|
|Application Fee||Through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking|
Barrackpore Cantonment Board Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||25 Years|
Barrackpore Cantonment Board Eligibility Criteria
|Sl No.||Name of The Post||Qualification|
|1.||Staff Nurse Grade-II (Female)||1. GNM/ Basic B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from any Nursing Training School/ College of Nursing Recognized by both Indian Nursing Council & Respective State Nursing Council.|
2. Registration as Female Nurse Midwifery from recognized Nursing Council.
3. Computer Knowledge.
|2.||Lower Division Clerk||1. Pass in Madhyamik Examination.|
2. Typing Speed Minimum English 30 WPM.
3. Computer Knowledge in English and Hindi.
|3.||Asstt. Teacher||1. Pass in Higher Secondary.|
2. Two Years Diploma Elementary Education in According with the NCTE.
3. Computer Knowledge in Bengali, English & Hindi.
Barrackpore Cantonment Board Vacancy Details Total: Post with Salary
|Sl No.||Name of the Post||Vacancy of Post||Salary of Post|
|1.||Staff Nurse Grade-II (Female)||UR (01)||PB-2 (7100-37600)/-|
Grade pay- 3600/-
|2.||Lower Division Clerk||UR(01), SC(01), ST(01), OBC(01)||PB-2 (5400-25200)/-|
Grade pay- 2600/-
|3.||Asstt. Teacher||UR(04), SC(03), ST(01), OBC(03)||PB-2 (5400-25200)/-|
Grade pay- 2600/-
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Syllabus Download||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|