Bank of India Various Post Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – Bank of India BOI Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Various Post Officer Scale II, III, IV Latest Bank Vacancies 2020. Candidates Those Are Interested and and Eligible for the Following Vacancies. Candidates Must Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Bank of India Various Post Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Bank of India Various Post Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||16-09-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||30-09-2020|
|Payment Fee Online Last Date||30-09-2020|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
Bank of India Various Post Application Fee
|For General, OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 850/-|
|For SC, ST & PH Candidates||Rs. 175/-|
|Payment Method||Payment Can Be Made Either By Credit Card / |
Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets Etc
Bank of India Various Post Age Limit as on 01/09/2020
|Minimum Age Limit||20 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||38 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 Years for SC/ST Candidates|
03 Years for OBC Candidates
Bank of India Various Post Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Economist IV||02||20-38||PHd / Master Degree in Related Post with Experience.|
|Economist II||02||20-35||Master Degree in Related Post with Experience.|
|Statistician||02||20-35||Master Degree in Statistics with Experience.|
|Risk Manager IV||03||20-38||Certificate in Financial Risk Management / CFA / CA / ICWA/ Master in Finance with Experience|
|Risk Manager III||06||20-35||Certificate in Financial Risk Management / CFA / CA / ICWA with Experience|
|Credit Analyst||60||20-38||MBA / PGDM in Finance / CA / ICWA with Experience.|
|Credit Officer||79||20-30||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Mark and MBA / PGDBM / PGBM / PGDBA / Master Degree in Science / Commerce / Economics |
OR CA / ICWA / CS.
|IT Fintech IV||07||20-38||BE / B.Tech in Related Trade OR Any Degree with B Level and Experience|
|IT Fintech III||10||20-35|
|IT Fintech II||13||20-32|
|IT Data Scientist||03||20-38||PHD / Master Degree in Statistics / Computer Science with Experience.|
|IT Data Analyst III||03||20-35||BE / B.Tech in Related Trade OR MCA / MBA / PG Statistics with Experience.|
|IT Data Analyst II||06||20-32|
|IT Info Security IV||02||20-38||Bachelor / Master Degree in IT / CS / CA / EC with Experience.|
|IT Info Security III||02||20-35|
|IT Info Security II||04||20-32|
|Tech Appraisal||10||20-35||BE / B.Tech Degree in Related Trade with Experience.|
Lucknow, Patna, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Raipur, Ranchi, Bhopal, Dehradun, Ahemdabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jammu, Kolkata, Mumbai, Panaji, Shimla and Trivandrum.
How to fill The Form
- Bank of India Officer Scale II, III, IV Recruitment 2020 Manager, IT Post Candidates Can Apply Between 16/09/2020 to 30/09/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Bank of India BOI Various Post Scale IV Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Join Indian Navy BTech Entry Online Form 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.