AP Grama Volunteer 10700 Posts Online Form 2020- Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – AP Grama Volunteer 2020: apply for positions in Grama Volunteer Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has officially announced the AP 2020 Recruitment Notice to fill 10700 vacancies.
Now, all applicants with a 10th Class qualification can apply for AP Grama Volunteer 2020. In addition, all candidates must request the AP Grama Volunteer 2020 recruitment notification as of 17/04/2020 . Applicants can verify all details required for the exam such as eligibility criteria, application fees and curriculum of the table below. All interested applicants must apply for the C-DAC vacancy before 20/04/2020. Otherwise, the application form will not be accepted for the Andhra Pradesh recruitment process. The following table provides more information on the Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Notification.
AP Grama Volunteer 10700 Posts Online Form 2020 – Full Notifications
AP Grama Volunteer Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||20-04-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||27-04-2020|
|Interviews by selection Date||27.04.2020 to 29.04.2020|
|Intimation letters to selected volunteers Date||27.04.2020 to 29.04.2020|
|Positioning of volunteers Date||01-05-2020|
AP Grama Volunteer Application Fee
|For General, OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For SC, ST & PWD Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Method||The Payment Can Be Made By Using Internet Banking /Debit Card / Credit Card / Cash Card, Wallets/ Imps/ Neft/ Upi, Bhim|
AP Grama Volunteer Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||35 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 Years for SC/ST Candidates|
03 Years for OBC Candidates
AP Grama Volunteer Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy Details Total: 10700 Post
|Urban Areas||5500 Posts||10th Class 12th Class And Graduation|
|Rural Areas||5200 Posts||10th Class 12th Class And Graduation|
The interview board will select the most eligible applicants based on the
following four parameters:
- Should have knowledge on various Government Schemes, Programs,
welfare activities – 25 Marks
- Previous work experience on various Government Welfare Departments
and programs/ NGOs/Federations/Social activities – 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills and general awareness
– 25 Marks
- Soft Skills – 25 Marks
Each of the four parameters will carry 25 marks each totaling to 100 marks.
- Positioning and Commencement of work by newly placed Village/Ward Volunteers in the villages shall start from 1st May, 2020 onwards.
How to fill The Form
- AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment of Are Issued Notification for Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Volunteers Post Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 20/04/2020 to 27/04/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Know Interview Scheduled Interview Date & Information||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- Army School AWES PGT TGT PRT Online Form 2022
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.