Agriculture Actuarial Apprentice Recruitment 2020- Eligibility, Application fee, Admit Card, Exam Date, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification – Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., New Delhi is inviting applications for Actuarial Apprentices from aspiring students who are keen to pursue Actuarial studies to become Actuaries. The apprenticeship period shall be for a period of two years. The apprentice shall be eligible for the post of Administrative Officer on passing all of the Core Principles exams and completing at least one year of training period subject to satisfactory work performance
Agriculture Actuarial Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Agriculture Actuarial Apprentice Important Dates
|Start Date for Apply Online||21-05-2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||11-06-2020|
|Final Submission Last Date||11-06-2020|
|Interview Date||To be Notified|
Agriculture Actuarial Apprentice Application Fee
|For General, OBC & EWC Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For SC, ST & PWD Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Method||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee to Any Registered Bank.|
Agriculture Actuarial Apprentice Age Limit as on 01/05/2020
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||30 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 Years for SC/ST Candidates|
03 Years for OBC Candidates
Agriculture Actuarial Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation in any discipline from recognized University with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) or
- The candidate should have passed or have been exempted from at least 5 actuarial exams conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK as per Curriculum 2019.
Agriculture Actuarial Apprentice Vacancy Details Total: 04 Post
|Criteria||1st year||2nd year|
|Having passed or exempted a minimum of 5 subjects of Actuarial exams conducted by IAI as per the Curriculum 2019.||Rs. 30,000 per month||Rs.32,500 per month|
How to fill The Form
- Candidates should have a valid personal email id and Mobile Number to which Company may send any related information through email and/or mobile and the same should be kept active till the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates should visit the website of Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd. at www.aicofindia.com and click on “NOTICE”Section and click on the “Advertisement for Actuarial Apprentices”.
- Candidate should read carefully all the details given in the Advertisement.
- Interested candidates, after ensuring the fulfilment of eligibility criteria be ready with Photograph and Signatures to be uploaded as per the specifications given below.
- Candidates are advised to download the pdf application form, fill the details in the file, upload the photo and signature as per specification and save this pdf file with File name as ARN Number/Membership number_Name of the candidate ( 123456_XYZ)
- This pdf application will be mailed to the email id email@example.com
- Candidate should ensure that his/her Name as also name of Father/husband should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change or alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates have to mandatorily give Two References (other than family members) in the application format.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the correctness of the details so filled as no change will be possible/ entertained after submission.
- The responsibility of furnishing the correct information regarding their Date of Birth, Category and Qualifications rests upon the candidate and the candidature shall be subject to verification of the original documents at the time of Group discussion and/or Personal Interview, if called.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of this pdf application file which is to be brought during Group discussion and/or Personal Interview, if called.
- Company does not assume responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of any reason or any other reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Applications which are incomplete or has incorrect data are liable to be rejected and will not be entertained for any further process.
Latest More Sarkari Jobs & New Updates
- Bihar SHSB Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Join Indian Navy BTech Entry Online Form 2020
© Copyright 2019-2020 at www.freesarkarijobalert.com
For Any Feedback in this website contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.